Any codes for pure gym?

Comments

• Pjeff
    Pjeff Posts: 6 Forumite
    Hi Guys

Great post - however I can't seem to enter the code - all the sites (Im in Bournemouth but Ive tried the others mentioned) have the promotion code field as a drop down list - excluding the PGX22 code - and none of the proposed codes seem to work.

Am I entering in the wrong place or have they changed it since last week

Thanks for any help

P
  • Hi, i just used BIRM4.. THANKS RUSTYMAGIC..cheers mate...i hope this helps other people to...:-)
  • Does anybody know any codes for the London Wandsworth gym?
  • renstar83 wrote: »
    Does anybody know any codes for the London Wandsworth gym?

I'm just about to join Wandsworth and it accepted PGLW22 - hoorah - see you there renstar83 ;)
  • Just joined up for the Gorgie road Edinburgh pure gym with secondary access to the City Centre until it opens,

PGE22 gave me 100% Discount on the Joining Fee
  • Great thread, thanks guys!

Just used PGE22 (for Edinburgh Ocean Terminal) and the joining fee was waived.

Rustymagic, I used your referral code so good luck with the draw! :)
  • So glad I saw this - fee waved for me too!
  • sarahh112
    sarahh112 Posts: 250 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi ya

I don't suppose anyone has a code for the new Portsmouth Pure Gym thats opening in June. I have been looking for a couple of days and trying various codes based on the one that other have been using around the country - but as yet I haven't had any luck.

Many thanks
    Sarah
    £2008 for 2008 club member 336
  • hi guys, i am trying to join the one in aberdeen and none of these codes are working. any ideas what i should be putting in? i might just be doing it wrong, ive tried a few ways. or has any1 got any new ones? thanks xXx
  • asphyxia
    asphyxia Posts: 81 Forumite
    To those having trouble getting the code to work for their town/city, I've just used PGE22 even though that's not the gym I'm applying for and it worked so give it a try :T
    Life's not about finding youself; It's about creating yourself
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport