Greenwood Forest Park - Any vouchers?

Hi, we will be visiting Greenwood Forest Park in North Wales in August, does anyone know of any vouchers or discount codes I can use?I've tried looking on the web, but the only thing I can find are the Tesco Clubcard deal vouchers for £2.50 and unfortunately I have only accrued £2.00.Any input very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• klb_3
    klb_3 Posts: 2,156 Forumite
    Firstly welcome to MSE
    I am going to Greenwood next month but fortunately i have enough clubcard vouchers.
    I have seen some discount vouchers in a booklet I picked up in a TIC in North Wales.
    I did a quick search on google but couldn't find any downloadable vouchers. However I did find this on ebay that has expired, but if you go to TIC, this is the booklet to pick up.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TEN-VOUCHERS-FOR-NORTH-WALES-ATTRACTIONS_W0QQitemZ330148830861QQihZ014QQcategoryZ109192QQcmdZViewItem
    I have never seen a BOGOF or any great discounts for greenwood, hence the reason I'll be using the clubcard vouchers.
    If you need anymore information don't hesitate in asking.
    K
  • MrsManson
    MrsManson Posts: 53 Forumite
    Hi Klb

Many thanks for your information. Never thought about the TIC's. Think I will email them and ask for any discounts they might have. Will let you know if I come across a better deal.

By the way, on the Tesco Clubdeals, what is the offer exactly. I read that for £2.50 they send £10 in deals. Does this mean I get £10 off admission price?

Have you been to Greenwood Forest before. What is it like. Only saw the info on their website so I don't know anyone who has been.

Thanks again :-).
  • klb_3
    klb_3 Posts: 2,156 Forumite
    Tesco Clubcard deals will give you £10 off your admission for £2.50 of vouchers. A family ticket (2 adults and 3 children) in August costs £38.10 so I will probably use £10 of vouchers (£40 worth of deals) to get free admission.

I haven't been before and the children have been pestering to go for ages. I don't think it will suit older children ( my eldest is 11).

Depending where you are coming from, there are a number of TIC stands in the Little Chefs along the A55, so it shouldn't be difficult picking up a booklet.

K
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport