The Love is in the Air February NSD Challenge

Comments

• I loved taking part in January's challenge (and so has my bank balance) so please sign me up for February.

My target for January was 15 and I've achieved it so my target for Feb is 16 NSDs

As there are only 28 days in Feb compared to Jan's 31 this is actually an increase from 48% of days being NSD in the month to 57% so I will be very chuffed to achieve this goal

Thank you to all involved in this very inspirational thread
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Good morning all, I didn't see this thread last month, and actually did 19 days. A record for me. Please put me down for the whole of February.

Good luck everyone
    DM

Hi DM,

Do you mean you want to go for 28 NSDs??? If so, very well done and loads of luck :j
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Oooh missed the link over the weekend! Can have a Starter for 10 please :D and 6 in-a row :p
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I would like my target to be 20 NSD for Feb.
    Here goes!
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • Karb
    Karb Posts: 853
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well, 28 days in Feb, and I've just hit my target of 12 NSDs in January on the 28th day, so no reason why I can't hit 12 again.

So, on the basis that I ought to set a more challenging target, I'm going to aim for 14 NSDs please
    Debt free since December 2015. It can be done

• slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Please can you put me down for 16 NSDs? :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • LMac
    LMac Posts: 274
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Im away for a holiday later this month so Im aiming for 12 NSDs again - saving the pennies to splurge later!

Thanks to everyone involved in running the challenge :)
  • I am going to give the NSD a go in Feb. I think I could manage a minimum of 10.

I have stocked up well, and have been getting loads of inspiration and ideas from you guys!!

Bring on Feb!!!!:j
    LBM DEC 13, MBNA CC £5300 (£8k),Barclays CC £7800 (£8k), Barclays Loan £0 (£5k), Virgin CC £7400 (£10k)
    Overdraft £3800 (£4650) Slow but steady, need to ramp up the payments in 2015! NSD [STRIKE]Jan 16/12[/STRIKE]! Feb 5/10 bad month :mad: Mar 1/10:T
  • katholicos
    katholicos Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    edited 29 January 2013 at 12:34AM
    Since i am currently at 15 nsds for january, i think i will switch it up a gear and have a crack at 18 nsds in february please. Many thanks all :)

Really want to try to practice mindfully spending money in february, so knowing i only have ten days in which to spend, should shake me up a bit so that i plan my spends rather than just letting them happen willy-nilly, as i do now.
    Grocery Challenge for October: £135/£200

NSD Challenge: October 0/14
  • Hi all,

Can you please sign us up for 14 NSDs for February? We were aiming for 16 NSDs in January and we are not going to make it. Hopefully, we can succeed in February.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure