The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

flu jab at boots £12.99 and you get £5 no7 voucher

just had my seasonal flu jab today at fort kinnaird edinburgh
it was £12.99 and i got advantage points the £5 no7 voucher and a free pack of immune boosting sachet things.
didnt need to make an appointment-said they could do it straight away

Comments

• over 65;s or suseptable people including kids with asthma etc get it for free from their gp's, also healthcare staff are offered it worth remembering before you pay for it
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    There's also a coupon for 150 points when you get the jab in the back of the boot's mag. If you're not after more no7 vouchers or if you need shots for more than one person you might check out on hotukdeals where it was posted you could get 2 shots for 8 quid at asda.
  • bauctu
    bauctu Posts: 222 Forumite
    Many GP surgeries will do the flu vaccination at cost for those not eligible to a free one, it's around £5.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 1026 - Proud to be dealing with my debts
    Debt at LMB: £22500. (July 08) DFD: Oct 2012 (DMP) Current debt: Aug 08:£23049.00 Now ??? (fallen off the ladder but will get back on!!!)

February 2013 nearly there! Time to start kicking HSBCs **** for PPI and charges! :D
  • marnstars
    marnstars Posts: 183 Forumite
    Asda's with Pharmacy are doing them for £8 at the moment. Rumour has it that they're on BOGOF this Saturday!

My doctors allow for a voluntary option, you pay the prescription charge.
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    tesco pharmacy also doing them for £8.
    nhs staff can get them too (free at work) at least in my hospital.
  • ladybez
    ladybez Posts: 474 Forumite
    Both seasonal flu' jabs and swine flu jabs are free for most frontline NHS staff, via occy health or flu' link nurses
  • jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    My GP gives free flu jabs to anyone on his who asks for one. Worth checking with your GP first before paying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure