BE SIMON COWELL!! : Earn cash from rating new music

Comments

• how do u rate them and how much do u get plzzz
    :confused:
  • tomstickland
    tomstickland Posts: 19,538 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    I've gone though about 20 tracks now. Two have stood out as worthy of listening to again
    The Phoenix Band - remind of Spiritualized (Electric Mainline)
    http://www.myspace.com/thephoenixband
    and
    http://www.myspace.com/nancycartonio listen to Birthday & Anticipated Blues
    I must be doing something right because I rated both her tracks so far, without realising it was the same artist.

There's far too many us-teen-angst-rock style songs, and it's usually the words that really ruin otherwise OK tracks.

The website isn't too hot - if I want to add a band to the watchlist I have to leave the scouting room, then return to the scouting room, but using back on the browser doesn't work, so I have to enter from the main page again.

What are tips?
    Happy chappy
  • Smickan
    Smickan Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    how do u rate them and how much do u get plzzz

5p to start with, it goes up to 25p per track as you go along - it's all dependant on how good your reviews are, how detailed etc - and how many you do.

You can withdraw to paypal - but you have to have earnt at least £5 before you can.

HTH.
  • what are tips?
  • I'm having problems activating my account, it keeps saying invalid registration code :rolleyes:
  • Thanks to Op for this, I'm always looking for a way to make a bit extra, seems a good site and I like music so it ticks all boxes, it's a pity you can't seem to refer people. Thanks and happy rating!
    :A :

Siren

Keep Smiling:D

Eight words ye Wiccan Rede fulfill - An’ it harm none, Do what ye will.

• I'm having problems activating my account, it keeps saying invalid registration code :rolleyes:
    I had this problem. I had to delete the space I was leaving after the registration code (as in it was the registration number then a space) as I was copying and pasting it from my email. Try that. :o
    :money:
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Thanks just joined and reviewed a few. It is much better than songpeople which I tried previously(songpeople are non paying but add you to their prize draw thing.) I cant see how you read the tip once you have one.It says 1 tip available but is not clickable. Anyone know what that is?
  • chloe1705
    chloe1705 Posts: 458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have the same problem with the tips i have 2 available but click on tips it says none available
    Good Luck and happy 2016 Everyone :smileyhea
  • f1re_cr4cker
    f1re_cr4cker Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    how many do u need to review to move up the tiers?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure