whens boots 75% xmas sale start?

Options
does anybody know when boots xmas lines will be discounted from 50% to 75%.i want to do xmas shopping for xmas 08!

Comments

• beanz_2
    beanz_2 Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    I think it is the 15th not certain
  • feefeelalabelle
    Options
    its been mentioned it may be tomoz...but probably the 15th....:o waiting patietnly xxx hth
    need to pay my dad back challenge[STRIKE]£3000: £2950: £2750: £2640:£2560:£1560[/STRIKE]:D £0.00:D

I AM A MEMBER OF THE ELITE....STRIP CLUB MEMBER 22
  • yorkshirepud_2
    Options
    if its tomorow i will cry:mad:.
    it is normally on sale online first before instore so i would say the 15th is a better bet.
    they like to give it a good couple of weeks to try and knock it out at 50% before they knock it out cheap.
    Theyt will of course start selling some of the same stock at a higher price a couple of weeks later marketed for valentines day

some kind person that works for boots put us out of our misery

PLEASE:j:j:j:j:j:j !!!
  • MoaningMyrtle
    Options
    The Boots I go to have got very little sale stock left, it must have been sold in the first few days of the sale at the 50% discount.
    A minute at the till, a lifetime on the bill.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

one life, live it!
  • Lickul_miss
    Lickul_miss Posts: 1,552 Forumite
    Options
    if its tomorow i will cry:mad:.

some kind person that works for boots put us out of our misery

PLEASE:j:j:j:j:j:j !!!

as above lol:T
    ♫♫♫"Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy! Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy!"♫♫♫
  • krazykidskate
    Options
    Going off last year, the online 75% sale might be this Wednesday
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
    [/FONT]
  • papworth
    papworth Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    it was the 15th last year
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    ive kind of fingured out a way to work it out. once the xmas delivery dealine passed it then came up 50% azs you would have been getting the frist deliveries the same day the actual store would have started sales so say maybe 5-6 days later. so ive figured out that when it goes 75% off online that about 5/6 days later it will appear instore as that is when the deliveries would apear. if you understand what im saying lol!!!
  • code-a-holic
    code-a-holic Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Options
    There has been confirmation its instore onthe 15th from boots staff.Checking onlie routinely in anticipation! Most of christmas prezzies came from last years sale, hope to have simmilar success this year.
    It has been reported that the 90% sale will be on january the 29th, but the best stuff dont usually make this sale.
    90% sale of any remainder christmas stock happens in September too. Last year thats when i got baby annabell for undr £10 and a roboraptor for £11.... i loved that sale, still have a box full of toys and games that were pennies and pounds reasy for kids birthdays parties we get invites too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure