Bank breached data protection ? (Debt)

2»

Comments

• Janie4Now
    Janie4Now Posts: 331 Forumite
    OP - I'd be so careful. Is it possible you could eventually get done for some sort of collusion to defraud if they do ever catch up with him? I'm not a legal bod, so this is just a thought, but I would NOT be protecting him from the consequences of his actions.
    ....Practically Perfect in Every Way......:grinheart
  • Lith
    Lith Posts: 897
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    DS4215 wrote: »
    They have his name, they have his address. That's all you need to serve court papers and get bailiffs involved.

True, but 'if its' that person right? they haven't proven anything, they have a 'name' not a full name' should of mentioned that before and an address which 'i live at' wait n see how long they keep back (has nothing to do with me) but it's his own damn fault £500? for a £150 debt? jesus... bailiffs think we're born yesterday.

Janie4Now wrote: »
    OP - I'd be so careful. Is it possible you could eventually get done for some sort of collusion to defraud if they do ever catch up with him? I'm not a legal bod, so this is just a thought, but I would NOT be protecting him from the consequences of his actions.

True, but i phoned them up and said you got the wrong address blah blah, the woman who kindly said 'thank you for letting us know i'll remove this address from the correspondence ?? 0.o
    HSBC (Main A/C)
    Halifax Back up A/C
    Lloyds (Spending) A/C
    RBS Back up A/C
    Barclays Old A/C
    Nationwide Old A/C
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income