Tevion 32" LCD TV

12346»

Comments

• I could post reams of similar reports on Sony and Panasonic, but of course, unlike Aldi Customers, they cannot take their sets back within 28 days if they don't like them.

I don't recall saying that I was about to buy a Tevion from Aldi, just that they represent a good offer/value.:rolleyes:

More of a case of when not if. This tv has had the duffest reviews going - virtually all have sync issues. So please buy and take back if you feel that you would like to waste your time & petrol.

Not only is it duff its made by yet someone else other than tevion!!!:rotfl:
    But if you want a big risk - go for it.:beer:
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Inactive wrote: »
    I could post reams of similar reports on Sony and Panasonic, but of course, unlike Aldi Customers, they cannot take their sets back within 28 days if they don't like them.

I don't recall saying that I was about to buy a Tevion from Aldi, just that they represent a good offer/value.:rolleyes:

I think you'll find the majority of stores offer a 28 day refund on unwanted items, legally they have to offer a cooling off period on internet sales due to distance buying regs.;)
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    adandem wrote: »
    I think you'll find the majority of stores offer a 28 day refund on unwanted items, legally they have to offer a cooling off period on internet sales due to distance buying regs.;)

Some do, but not the majority by any means, they only have to offer a 7 day cooling off period on internet sales.
  • I bought tevion LCD from Aldi 3 months ago, now it doesn't want to start (broken). Please let me know the company to complain since they don't have a website!
  • Hi bubunette

Where you not giving a warrenty leaflet when you bought the TV? If not hope the link below helps you.

http://www.aldiwarranty.co.uk/?WT.z_src=main
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport