Glasses Deals Discussion

MSE_Deborah
MSE_Deborah Posts: 134
Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Savvy Shopper!
MSE Staff
edited 27 February 2013 at 3:15PM in Shop but don't drop
For a full list of current glasses discounts and vouchers see the
Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tell us with as much detail as possible, including whether it was emailed to you or it's a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and if it is, put it all on the one page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Grab the latest MSE Deals
Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
Get Martin's Money Tips
Join the MSE Forum

Comments

• The selectspecs £20 off £39 offer makes no sense. There are no glasses at £39 or above in their own brands!
  • tifo
    tifo Posts: 1,927
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The selectspecs £20 off £39 offer makes no sense. There are no glasses at £39 or above in their own brands!

There are lots. SS is their own brand (this is obvious).
  • mad&jon
    mad&jon Posts: 171 Forumite
    Has anyone else had problems using the code for £20 off min £39 spend. Ive put an SS brand in basket but states code has expired? Can anyone help?
    thanks
  • hannly
    hannly Posts: 6 Forumite
    I like discounts .
  • SelectSpecs_company_representative
    SelectSpecs_company_representative Posts: 159 Organisation Representative
    The selectspecs £20 off £39 offer makes no sense. There are no glasses at £39 or above in their own brands!

Hi, you can choose anything from our Economy, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum ranges, these are all included in the offer. You can either choose a pair above £39 or make the total up by choosing several items of a lesser value. :)

Kind regards,

James
    SelectSpecs.com
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Select Specs. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    mad&jon wrote: »
    Has anyone else had problems using the code for £20 off min £39 spend. Ive put an SS brand in basket but states code has expired? Can anyone help?
    thanks

The codes are valid from 00.00 Thursday until 23.59 Friday GMT only. So unfortunately when you tried to use the code it wasn't active.

:)

Kind regards,
    James
    SelectSpecs.com
    I am the official company representative of Select Specs. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • tifo
    Forumite
    You can either choose a pair above £39 or make the total up by choosing several items of a lesser value. :)

So we can choose 2 pairs totalling £40 and still get the £20 discount?
    tifo wrote: »
    So we can choose 2 pairs totalling £40 and still get the £20 discount?

Correct! :)
  • tifo
    Forumite
    i've chosen Savannah frames and delivery which totals £39.00. However, the code is not accepted (exactly at this moment).

does the £39.00 have to be EXCLUDING delivery?
    Sorry, this promotional code could not be applied. Please ensure the code you are entering is correct and has not expired
  • tifo
    Forumite
    edited 20 January 2011 at 5:34PM
    i've just tried it at £41.50 excluding delivery and it's still not accepted.

.... and there seems to be no way of emailing/ticketing Select Specs to enquire.

i'm choosing from the Value range, does that matter?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure