June 2011 Brides

Options

Comments

• LaurensMummy
    Options
    MrsSanders - hope things get better lets have positive thinking :) I think its because we have all been planning for so long and now it's nearly here its time for the come down!.
    Lets all hope for nice weather - Sat just gone was warm and then poured down around tea time that will do me.....best pack OH's golf umbrella just in case!
  • Mrsanders
    Mrsanders Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Laurensmummy

That would do me just fine too! I don't mind how much it rains once we get to the reception, I would just like it to stay dry for the morning and afternoon so we can have the ceremony and photos after.

I think I might have a fairly lazy day today, chill out a bit and see if I feel a bit better tomorrow, I've been a bit anti food too, think it's the nerves kicking in :eek:
    [STRIKE]Getting married to[/STRIKE] Married my soul mate on
    :T 18th June 2011!!! :D
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have either of you got time off?
    I've got thurs & friday - I think it's wishfull thinking of me that I hope I can have a couple of lie-ins!

My ceremony is supposed to be outside, so I'll be miffed if it gets moved indoors, but hey ho, that's the UK weather for you!

As for food - I've been stuffing my face at every opportunity before the nervous appetite loss kicks in, as I want to look as healthy as pos!
  • misscoupon
    misscoupon Posts: 563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I am not looking at the weather forecast till Thursday... It should be fairly accurate then.
    Hoping for sun as well ;)
    :grinheart It's Mrs Coupon now - saving and comping my way to a brighter future :grinheart
  • LaurensMummy
    LaurensMummy Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Rainbowdrops I am off on Thurs/Fri don't think I'll be getting a lie in as my 14mth old usually has her own ideas! but as Daddy at work Thurs I'm sure we can lounge in bed for a while!
    I know what you mean about eating stress is supposed to make you not eat for me its the opposite! I got to my goal weight at xmas but since returning to work after maternity leave I've gained 10lbs ooops - well most of my family have not seen me for about 10yrs and I was much fatter then and I've got the excuse of having a baby -well toddler! :)
  • Mrsanders
    Options
    I'm fairly lucky, I only usually work on a friday anyway since having our youngest, but I am off this week and next.

Although it feels great that I have managed to do a lot of things on a budget and doing most things myself, sometimes I wish I hadn't created so many jobs for myself!

So far today I managed to finish off the thank you gifts and picked up the rest of the photos for h2b's groom journal, I plan on getting it all packed up tonight while he's at football, and then I think bath and bed early ready to get my dress and everything to my mum's tomorrow :T
  • Mrsanders
    Options
    misscoupon wrote: »
    I am not looking at the weather forecast till Thursday... It should be fairly accurate then.
    Hoping for sun as well ;)
    I was going to wait, but curiosity got the better of me..... :rotfl:
  • elliegibbo
    elliegibbo Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    AAARRRGGGHHH

One week today!!

Does anyone else feel like its a bit surreal?? Like its not really happening?
    ** Ellie **
    Now Mrs B :j
  • misscoupon
    misscoupon Posts: 563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mrsanders wrote: »
    I was going to wait, but curiosity got the better of me..... :rotfl:
    I caved in this morning, looks like a chilly but sunny day for me :)
    :grinheart It's Mrs Coupon now - saving and comping my way to a brighter future :grinheart
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    elliegibbo wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel like its a bit surreal?? Like its not really happening?

Totally!
    It's litterally days, and I can't quite belive it.
    I don't think it'll hit me till the day!

Making my lists & starting to gather stuff together for packing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure