The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Maybe 2013 will be your year Becks :) I had hold of a newborn today and was feeling a tad broody too! At 42 though, I'm far too old! :D when I asked Amelia if she wanted a bro or sis she just gave me a dirty look! :D (I guess that's a no then!)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 10 December 2012 at 7:41AM
    gcgoodmorning26.gif

Morning,

I'm up early today trying to get loads of comps done in my free internet time as gigs really going up this month - can't think why!
    Going to have a busy day with shopping etc too so glad I woke up early.
    Had to laugh at Jasper and your tree wingo. It must be confusing for dogs having a tree in the house. We have got all our decorations up now. DH & DD seem to work better together putting them up than DH & I used to do.
    We don't have any small kids in our family now Becks, after so many years of having loads as my 2 sissters and I all had "second" families. My youngest sister has a grandson but he lives down South with his mum so she won't see him anyway. Hope you have a little one for next Xmas!
    Wishing everyone lots of luck for today - remember the Stella Beauty Comp is still on.
    SYL

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbIl-DKDtI2vTNvuqnyDMyHRDTYul_ksXlFwnlR2uPrQEES6aK7w

Been up a while as have to get the granddaughter off to school, after calling her 3 times she has actually just got in the shower. That's teenagers for you, now it will be half an hour in the mirror.

Thanks for the lucky Budda Dreams

Wingo hope your DD is better today. Thats good you are getting some help with Ebay, you will be fine once you get the hang of it but probably best left until after the Christmas rush don't you think. Seems the Jasper has disgraced himself too.

Hope you are all OK today

SYL
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbpjnhtVncQ4AiPsEmYP0M1g4gy8Xn3JDYeDcb0FQ40adcwGjCog

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk--R6lRfuDcrF1OjVuFzn2L0c2YigEZtEEVLxuUCKBqx2Eg0vbA

My th_th6c9dde49.gif has gone back to sleep!! Poor th_lilmisswpotato.gif woken up too early!!!

dramatic_cat.gif

Did B'sue win the FB Russell Hobbs or was it somebody of the same name?

chocolates.jpg

I need to share around some of my chocolates (share the guilt!)

chocolates.jpg

Z
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Morning all hope everyone is well. Know most people hate mondays but i quite like the thought that places are back in work and therefore I am more likely to get a win :rotfl:

Sorry folks I know i shouldn't laugh but your naughty dog tales did make me chuckle. Poor dogs

Wishing everyone a lucky day
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • Hi Becks :j Never thought about Monday's like that - clever thinking. Hope you have a good day at work.

Thanks for the chocs iluvcats:T
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    good_morning4.jpg

Morning all :)

Another week of manic anticipation, hope some luck visits the Inn.

It was me that won with Russell Hobbs ILC, I had the email the next day, really pleased with that one.

Very cold here today and the wind is getting stronger, next door's wheelie bin has just taken a tumble.

I like Mondays too Becks, come on postie :D
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Is it just me or are there not many new competitions being posted this morning? Normally I look and loads have been posted in either the early hours of the morning or at around 7-8am but there have been about 3. =/
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    good-morning112.gif

all :wave:

lovely morning here sun's shining :jthough very cold :D

big thanks sheils :A:A

2010122201243692810.jpg

oooh lovely :j thanks ILC will have some chocs later :j

have a great & lucky day all SYL xxshamrock08.gif
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Them cupcakes look delish fire**fly :drool: I love to see fancy cupcakes in shops, always makes me want to go in the shop!

Good to see you comping again LadyM :) hope lil Dexters letting you get rest! Ive only just came on here so hadn't noticed about new comps.

I've got an appointment for DD at the drs at 11am. Was ready to fling the phone this morning! Phoned up the minute it turned 8'oclock and with our drs you have to ring an 08 number now then they transfer you over to your own surgery. I was waiting for 20 mins in a queue just to get through to ours then a further ten mins in ours to get through for them to say 'theres no more apps availavable today!' :mad: eventually the dr called back and I got an appointment! I was then late taking other kids to school.

12060.gif
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure