Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• paulshorse wrote: »
    Welcome back to the thread. Things have changed a little, and for the worse over the past few months. There is still a general lack of surveys, although it is better than at the start of the year. I get the 'sorry' screen quite a lot now which never happened in the past, especially at weekends. However, if you keep trying throughout the day quite often a survey will appear (don't just leave it until the next day). The calendar on the home page now doesn't appear until around 4.30pm which is a total pain. However, if you don't complete a daily survey one day, that day's calendar should still be there the following day.

With regard to the tasks, if you've registered with CrowdFlower you should have no problems. What I do is to click on the log-in button, log into the dashboard and then leave that screen open in a tab (not sure if you need to leave it open, but I do just in case). Then go back into the tasks in a separate tab and you should be able to carry on.

I've not come across the problem with logging in and passwords before - have you tried contacting support? They may be able to help

Thanks Paul... Well I've tried the tasks over and over again, but can't seem to get it to work... I'm basically clicking on the tasks button, then going to the task I want to complete (can't seem to log in anywhere before this point!) and then it asks me to log in, which I do and it comes up with a dashboard - even if I open another window and go to the tasks, it goes back to the log in screen :D

I will try and contact the support team, however I know that when I has previously done do, they were not very helpful. The most annoying thing is my OH never uses swagbucks - I think he use it a handful of times and that's it!!

Thanks again for your help, I do appreciate it very much.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    87/110, really can't be bothered with that much sbtv to meet the target! Haven't had a ds in days and all my seacrh wins have been 10 or less recently - I had a phase of getting them in teh 20s and 30s!

Have you done the 'Win a Trip to Hangzhou' on Sponsorpay for 25sb? You just need to like it on Facebook
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
    Things did change a few months ago & the home page was relaunched & a lot of people still have problems seeing offers on it.
    Can you remember your own log in & password details?.It sounds like you are logged into your husband's account if you are seeing his details & therefore the re-authentication would be his password etc,not yours.Can you log out of Swagbucks & then re-log in with your own details or try to access your account in an other browser.
    The 'sorry no surveys' happens for me nearly every day & I very rarely get to complete a survey as I think my demographics now aren't what they want,& I also do surveys direct with Toluna etc, so have probably already done a few of them.however don't wait until tomorrow, just keep checking every time you can get on.
    sorry can't help with crowdflower or tasks as I don't do them.

Thanks Silver fairy - I have logged out my account and tried...he has even logged into his account and logged out... The funny thing is on swagbucks homepage, it clearly says I'm log in, only when I go to the page with the survey's - it picks up hubby's name - so annoying as he has only used sb a handful of times!!!! Thanks again for you help, I do appreciate everyones help and support.
  • paulshorse
    Thanks Paul... Well I've tried the tasks over and over again, but can't seem to get it to work... I'm basically clicking on the tasks button, then going to the task I want to complete (can't seem to log in anywhere before this point!) and then it asks me to log in, which I do and it comes up with a dashboard - even if I open another window and go to the tasks, it goes back to the log in screen :D

I will try and contact the support team, however I know that when I has previously done do, they were not very helpful. The most annoying thing is my OH never uses swagbucks - I think he use it a handful of times and that's it!!

Thanks again for your help, I do appreciate it very much.

The only other thing I can think of is deleting your cache and cookies and see if that works. Contacting Crowdflower support is hopeless - it seems to take forever to get any response from them. :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Have you done the 'Win a Trip to Hangzhou' on Sponsorpay for 25sb? You just need to like it on Facebook

thanks, I had missed that one
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    126/110, and so to bed. Here's to an easy goal in the morning. See you at eight!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite

Thanks Paul. I didn't think it was going to work as it came up with Page Not Found but it still credited!

112/110.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    The one I did was through PeanutLabs - if it was the same for you then you could try putting in a ticket. There were a lot of complaints on Swagbucks Facebook page, but I'm fairly certain that nothing came of it :(

Hmm I'm fairly sure mine was through TS - strange??
  • loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    Just tried to redeem a £5 amazon voucher and they're asking to verify by SMS or US Mail instead of just email.
    Phone number won't work so I did postcard... wonder how long it will take? Annoyed.
    Thanks MSE!!
  • paulshorse
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Hmm I'm fairly sure mine was through TS - strange??

Actually, I think you're right - it may well have been a trusted survey. I think it was for 30sb or something like that.
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills