Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Comments

• I have purchased often from this website, I trialed one product first, which was for my sister who was visiting.The product worked very fast and her recovery was much quicker then expected .I now happily recommend to family and friends . If you type in discount it gives you 20% discount of all products not already discounted ,it also offere you the chance to sign up on line then you get 30% of all products can be used for just personal use only and the chance of other great offers are included , all come with a money back guarantee.I purchased from here in 2009 and myself and family continue to use this web site.it is hassel free and has only contacted me when I asked for additional information.These are organically sourced natural ingredients, not made chemically and worked out cheaper then when I purchased high street shops and they work.
  • if you type avisionofnaturalhealth it will take you the webpage.
  • Have an almost 2 for one deal on some health items.

Pay full price for one get a second for a penny.

Dougoutcanoe
  • Anja
    Anja Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Free £18 RRP energy saving plug (£3 P&P)
    Just managed to order one!
  • Special offer at Asda, Special Offer -:j:j:j There are Two packs of Lurpak Butter, inside a baking Tin - Good Quality for just £2.00 !!
  • jpmcc
    jpmcc Posts: 11 Forumite
    The £10 PAYG handset incl £10 credit on this site may be great deal - but it isn't if you get a faulty phone. My Nokia 1800 wouldn't read the supplied SIM on arrival. I emailed OneStop and they told me to take it to my local Carphone Warehouse (!) to be checked. Carphone Warehouse agreed it was faulty, but couldn't help. I emailed OneStop, but they told me they could only return it if I rang their premium rate number.

Premium rate number told me that I'd have to stay in all day (9am to 5pm) so DHL could collect the faulty phone. When DHL hadn't turned up by 5pm I made a series of calls to premium rate number, who kept me on hold for ages "because DHL's computer was down". They told me that DHL could still turn up as late as 7.30pm.

It's now 9pm and guess what... no DHL.

I've probably spent more on premium rate phone calls than I did on the phone. And curiously OneStop have actually billed my credit card for £10.02 instead of £10.01. Maybe they reckon punters won't complain about a pee.

Is this phone still such a bargain? You judge.
  • this post was deleted?
  • niamhirl
    niamhirl Posts: 41 Forumite
    edited 27 April 2011 at 8:10PM
    Morrison's 6p off every litre of Petrol if you spend £40 in store until the 8th May.
    PLEASE NOTE you need to show the cashier in the petrol station your receipt and the voucher you were given in store together to get the 6p off each litre.
    This little titbit of information is written in very tiny print on the back of the voucher
    I made the mistake of thinking my voucher was proof that I had spent the £40 - luckily my reciept wasn't too far away.
    Cross Stitch Member No 32: 1. Complete farm house cross stitch for parents anniversary August 2012.
    [STRIKE]2. Complete fishy pic for bathroom[/STRIKE]. 3. Make christmas gift tags

Weight Loss Target: Get back down to 10 stone by Sept 2011

[STRIKE]Complete Aspire Channel Swim Challenge 5th Dec 2010[/STRIKE]:eek: done on 9th December delayed by snow closing local pool
  • joolzian
    joolzian Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 28 April 2011 at 12:11AM
    Another deal if you are called william or kate

Giffgaff are offering you a free £25 goodybag if you activate a sim before end of april.

Go to giffgaffnews dot com for details

I cannot link as new user sorry

You can also get a £5 bonus if you get sim from a member on the website ( member also gets a bonus, this includes me, :) )

edit make sure you get sim off a member on the forum and "not" direct from giffgaff for the £5 bonus
  • thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I guess you missed that the Best Buy offer is instore AND online. Not just instore! The hot Bargain needs updating! http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3217896&highlight=the+kings+speech
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure