Textbroker - Writing for money (not vouchers)

Comments

• Wrote four articles in August. None of them have been rated by TB. Absolute joke.

If these are your first four (and only four) then they won't look at them until you have done five, as you can't be rated on four. Do another article then email them as soon as it is accepted.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sommer43 wrote: »
    Damn googler, how long now? Send them another email...

Fifth article completed on the 7th, so 'only' three days over a weekend, but seems like an eternity.....
  • out of curiosity has anyone set up payment so that it is sent to your bank account or does everyone just have it sent to your paypal account?
  • Sommer43
    Sommer43 Posts: 336 Forumite
    Tyrone

Mine is paid into my UK bank account. The exchange has gone up over the weekend so this weeks money was better than last week.

Paypal am not sure how long it takes, but the payoff transfer in on Friday and by Monday, without fail, it has been in my bank apart from one week, whereby it didn't and I emailed them, within ten minutes it was in there.

I do it full time, so it does mean that I am at it regularly, I do about 40 articles a week, which brings me a nice income of around 180.00 to 200.00 a week, of which I pay my NI and set aside the tiny bit of tax I will have to pay next year. It meant my hubbie could come off ESA and he is doing a little job locally for the church. He is on DLA and we contacted them and there is no affect on his volunteer work at the church. It has worked out well and I have been at this for well over two years, with a break in between.
  • **Bex**
    **Bex** Posts: 61 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I registered some time ago and was rated as 3 stars, but every time I log in there are no 3 star articles available. Any tips as to the best time to actually find 3 star articles?
  • Sommer43 wrote: »
    Tyrone

Mine is paid into my UK bank account. The exchange has gone up over the weekend so this weeks money was better than last week.

Paypal am not sure how long it takes, but the payoff transfer in on Friday and by Monday, without fail, it has been in my bank apart from one week, whereby it didn't and I emailed them, within ten minutes it was in there.

I do it full time, so it does mean that I am at it regularly, I do about 40 articles a week, which brings me a nice income of around 180.00 to 200.00 a week, of which I pay my NI and set aside the tiny bit of tax I will have to pay next year. It meant my hubbie could come off ESA and he is doing a little job locally for the church. He is on DLA and we contacted them and there is no affect on his volunteer work at the church. It has worked out well and I have been at this for well over two years, with a break in between.

Thanks that's great, its good to hear that it works for you.

One other question, how do I find my IBAN number and SWIFT Number?
  • **Bex** wrote: »
    I registered some time ago and was rated as 3 stars, but every time I log in there are no 3 star articles available. Any tips as to the best time to actually find 3 star articles?

it is all down to luck from what I can gather. I am constantly checking and I have written 9 articles in just over a week.
  • Sommer43
    Sommer43 Posts: 336 Forumite
    Thanks that's great, its good to hear that it works for you.

One other question, how do I find my IBAN number and SWIFT Number?

You can find it on your log in details, or on the bottom of a paper bank statement. If you cannot locate it, then give your bank a call.

The swift code may well be called the 'BIC' code on your bank, mine is.
  • Sommer, thanks for that I have found it.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    **Bex** wrote: »

There were a few earlier today. Log in, stay logged in, and whilst doing other things, switch to TB every 5 or 10 mins....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure