Urgent - I wanna National Trust code

I'm about to book a cottage, and there's a space for a "promotional code" - anyone got one, or know where you get them? (I've emailed the Nat. Trust asking for one as it's a special occasion).

Thanks,

Mel.
Though no-one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.

(Laurie Taylor, THE no. 1864)

Comments

• furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tried googling this same thing when booking a cottage and came across some codes but they seemed to be out of date and none worked.
    Good luck trying!
  • welf_man
    welf_man Posts: 564 Forumite
    Thanks. I got an email from them saying all the offers were on the site - 10% off a few dozen cottages - but no codes mentioned.

Gave up and went to book it at full price and the weekend I wanted had gone!!

Finally booked through Cottages4you at work, got home and discovered I would have got GreasyPalm cashback if I'd done it here!! (Have the tracking software on my laptop).

Better be a good weekend, that's all I can say.

Mel.
    Though no-one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.

• barbie_babe
    barbie_babe Posts: 668 Forumite
    dont you have to be a national trust member to get cottages cheaper.its says in my national trust hand book to phone them so dont know if they give you a code over phone if you are a member.
    :j
  • welf_man
    welf_man Posts: 564 Forumite
    Thanks, Barbie - but I said in my email we were longstanding members and it didn't help!

Mel.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport