Halifax TMP

2»

Comments

• dazzler44
    dazzler44 Posts: 106 Forumite
    mentormum wrote: »
    yes i did just explained my reasons again, it sounded a bit like she was reading from a script. chase them up myself after about 7 weeks and they gave me the goid news over the phone

well thats given me more hope !! thanks Mentormum.....tomorrows a new day so hopefully better news will follow
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,358 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Halifax are one of the hardest to call. They seem to pay out on cases that should never be paid out on but dig their heels in with cases which appear to be nailed on payouts.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • dazzler44
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Halifax are one of the hardest to call. They seem to pay out on cases that should never be paid out on but dig their heels in with cases which appear to be nailed on payouts.

thats what gets me ! having read so many case successes and failures on here, i can match our circs to both.....cant call where this is going to end up.....i can only hope
  • dazzler44
    called Halifax this morning to check on wording the guy had put down yesterday and the man i spoke with said the case is being looked at currently by the same man who called yesterday ! wonder if a decision is imminent ? feel very nervous but willing to stand up for a long fight should this go against us......i have great stamina for a fight !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure