PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Getting to know you........

Comments

• Lucie_2
    Lucie_2 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am a full time manager for a corporate fitness company. It's not particularly challenging, so I have to fill my days somehow! A new laptop & broadband at home have upped my MSE quota recently.
  • MATH
    MATH Posts: 2,941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    OOOHHH I love being nosey but am far too polite to ask. Thanks for this thread.:beer:
    I started out a fresh faced Graphic Designer in 1986 and ended up a stay at home Dad of the three MATHLETS via General Office Manager, Hair Colourist, Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator, Playscheme Manager and many other unplanned detours.
    Life's a beach! Take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
  • Mango
    Mango Posts: 167 Forumite
    i've recently started my 2nd job in publishing. am hoping to do teacher training very soon though (once all my debts are paid off!), thanks to MSE it will be sooner than I hoped!! :j
  • trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Full-time lazy bones,retired early :D and hoping Savvy will work long enough to give me a good pension:rolleyes:

I am so in trouble when she sees that
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I am a full time wife and a mother of 5 (although i only have 3 left at home). I have tried going out to work, but it didnt work out very well.
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    I'm a full time MSE surfer :D:D

Well I try to be, when I'm not a Mum to 5 kids all still at home :eek: Ohh yea and the hubby, nearly forgot about him (I must try harder :rolleyes: ) moved to a farm just over a yr ago, so animals galore and still stocking up, i try to run a stables and kennels too but with so much to do and read on here, my time is limited ;):D
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• ms_london
    ms_london Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Im a 24 year old girl, living & working in London - trying to pay off a debt at the moment, hence why I hang around on this site & the fool.co.uk site. I have learnt so much, and although it has been hard going through this, it has made me a much better person & now I am so financially savvy, it's something that will stay with me for the rest of my life!! I enjoy reading the grocery challenges & Pin Money Challenges, and am fascinated with other people's lives :0) Even once my debt is paid off (5th Dec 05) I will still be here, lurking & posting. I love it!! :0)
  • mrsmab59
    mrsmab59 Posts: 166 Forumite
    Single (widowed) mum to 2 sons of 21 and 12. Tried going back to work after 19 years as a full time stay at home mum but it was way too scary :eek: so I gave it up after a while and became an MSE'er instead. I don't feel guilty or lazy because I do all my own DIY, gardening, fixing things etc. Plus my dogs love me being at home and I get to read the newspaper on the day I buy it :)
    Use words that are soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.
  • catznine
    catznine Posts: 3,192 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I work part-time for an after school club. Kids are fully grown now 27yr and 21yrs so just OH and 2 cats to look after. Have CFS so am cutting down on my hours but am learning card making and want to have a go at scrap booking as I have a draw full of old photos! Love to bake especially cookies but try to do this only when kids at home as OH and I will have to start diets soon so we don't frighten people while on our hols!
    Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.

Jan grocery challenge £35.77/£120
  • Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Am currently a SAHM to 6yo and 2 yo boys plus 37yo boy (who's the hardest work :D) I also do after school child care for neighbours and do the school runs for other mums (that's the trouble with having a MPV) I am now both my parent's carers (mum disabled, dad terminally ill) and if I get a spare moment I do mystery shopping to try and earn a crust or two. Then, when I have another spare second, I live on here. Good job both mine and mum & dads PC is always on - this keeps me sane.

Now, hobbies........ :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport