Car parking for Old Trafford Footie

Any good spots for a free car park please at Ot Manchester

thank you

Comments

• Why not leave your car in London, just like the rest of MU followers?
    Don't waste your words I don't need,
    Anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or,
    What you plan to do.
  • PUREHOMES
    PUREHOMES Posts: 147 Forumite
    Has it crossed your mind, that he might support Chelsea or Liverpool and be going up for the semi final on Saturday?

As for parking, nothing close by for free, but you can park just behine old trafford for £5. Ring the ticket office for details.
  • Depending on where your coming from - South turn off M56 to Altrincham tram station next to giant Tesco store - and take the tram straight to Old Trafford stop - just outside cricket ground- 5 minutes or so to Football ground.
  • PUREHOMES wrote:
    Has it crossed your mind, that he might support Chelsea or Liverpool and be going up for the semi final on Saturday?

As for parking, nothing close by for free, but you can park just behine old trafford for £5. Ring the ticket office for details.

Bigfoot is from the northwest, as are you and I NEWHOMES! Obviously does not support ManU! take it easy
    Don't waste your words I don't need,
    Anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or,
    What you plan to do.
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Free parking at the Trafford Centre just down the road, I am sure there is a local bus whch will get you to OT.
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    eski009 is a spammer. Reported.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Old Trafford (cricket ground) has a large car park does football parking for £5 - its a short walk to the football ground from there (about 5 mins walk)
    2009 wins: Signed Saxon CD, Solar Torch, Drumsticks, Priest Feast Tix, Watch, Hammerfest tix :beer:
  • jen_jen_2
    jen_jen_2 Posts: 1,032 Forumite
    its about a 10 minute walk and you ahve to get there early but in trafford park there is an area called the village, its road names that are numbers eg 4th avenue, loads of people park there for free and walk. its nearer than the trafford centre.

if you look for it on google there is a hsbc bank (address may be on their web) and a pub called the Trafford i think.

NB i parked there last may, and it was free, not sure if match day restictions apply, but they never used to.
    Ready to Go Go!
  • real1314
    real1314 Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Why revive a thread that's nearly 2 years out of date before your "advert" then?

You must have searched for it. And if your place is the top one on the thread, it's nearly 2 miles away !!!!

Anyways, if anyone does find this thread in future, go for a tram stop and park there - altrincham is an options, but plenty more running closer, but it's probably easisest to go for the one furthest from the theatre of ****.

ps. this tip is for away fans only ;)
  • lapat
    lapat Posts: 816 Forumite
    just dont go
    need to have a lightbulb moment
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts