Pay Weekly Catalogues (maybe wrong thread)

does anyone know any pay weekly or monthly websites for catalogues like littlewoods? link them all to me in here sorry mayb wrong thread but i dont know what to put it in sorry.
any help would be good thanks.

Comments

• danfx wrote: »
    does anyone know any pay weekly or monthly websites for catalogues like littlewoods? link them all to me in here sorry mayb wrong thread but i dont know what to put it in sorry.
    any help would be good thanks.

These catalogues will rob you by charging sky high prices for the gear and then a high interest rate until you settle up.
  • cwp500
    cwp500 Posts: 530
    First Post
    Forumite
    totally agree with Spongebob.

there is no real advantage in shopping with these bandits. If you are really hard pressed ask whether you need the item or just want it.

Can you get by without it? Is there a cheaper version available?

Depending on what you need dont be too proud to check out the charity shops; they need revenue and often have a good selection of clothes, goods, and so on.

Likewise jumble sales, garage sales, (never car boot sales, they launder too much stolen goods).

Ask your family for cast offs. dont be ashamed to admit you have no money.

Above all, dont borrow, dont spend on credit cards, dont ever feel you have to keep up with the joneses - they are running fast just to stand still.

Life is better without debts.
    :o Keep trying.........................what else is there to do? :o
  • kpnut79
    kpnut79 Posts: 193 Forumite
    Hi,

Don't know if this helps but I currently use littlewoods direct and pay weekly at my local paypoint outlet.

How? When you receive your statement it will have a barcode on the payment slip.. take it to your local paypoint outlet - who then scan the bar code and staple your receipt to your statement.

They do not need to remove the payment slip unlike the bank or post office, this giving you ample time to make more payments as you can use the barcode over and over to make payments - that add up to your minimum payment.

The other way is if you hold a debit card - go onto the catalogue's site and do it using your card; again how often is up to you.

Hope this helps :beer:
    :eek: Debts: Capitalone £0, Vanquis £220, LX Direct £1197, Mutual £1107, JD Williams £23 :eek:
  • danfx
    danfx Posts: 212 Forumite
    no, it's always been easier for me with catalogues but littlewoods robbed me along time ago, they wanted 500 for an xbox360, but i lost my job and had to wait 5 month to pay them back then they banned me so i cant have an account, now.

but i only need a few things from a catalogue. so any links and names would be fine thanks
  • claire1234
    claire1234 Posts: 693 Forumite
    www.marshallward.co.uk
    www.oli.co.uk
    www.gratten.co.uk
    www.additionsdirect.co.uk
    www.bargaincrazy.co.uk

what type of stuff are you wanting to buy from a catalog?
    dont foget to look out for money off codes,
    if i can think of more i`ll let u know,

:)
  • danfx wrote: »
    no, it's always been easier for me with catalogues but littlewoods robbed me along time ago, they wanted 500 for an xbox360, but i lost my job and had to wait 5 month to pay them back then they banned me so i cant have an account, now.

but i only need a few things from a catalogue. so any links and names would be fine thanks

If Littlewoods "banned" you, you will have little luck with others as they will do a credit check on you and the Littlewoods default will show up.
  • saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    These guys have a pretty high acceptance level www.crazyclearance.co.uk plus then you can use your account with many of these sites www.homeshoppingdirect.com
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    i only get stuff from catalogues if i have a good money off code, or in sales. My kids clothes come from Primark (much of that in the sales LOL) mine from wherever they are on sale or charity shops.
    its best to save up first or give the clearance sites a try.
    I would say if you dont have the money dont buy something unless its a matter of life or death!
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • danfx
    danfx Posts: 212 Forumite
    that homeshoppingdirect.com isnt pay weekly though is it?

anymore thats good?
  • Sazere
    Sazere Posts: 789 Forumite
    No it isnt but although they send a monthly statement you can go online and pay weekly via debit card.

Don't forget Home Shopping Direct is part of the JD Williams Group including:-
    Simply Be
    Ambrose Wilson
    Crazy Clearance
    New Now
    Fashion World
    JD Williams
    Home Shopping Direct
    Heather Valley
    Fifty Plus
    Shapely Fgires
    Home Essentials
    Naturally Close

On the sign in pages for these companies it offers you the option to sign in to associated brands
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure