DSG Product Replacement Vouchers

2»

Comments

• Thanks very much for your replies guys...definitley got me thinking.

To the previous person who posted, I knew all that already I didnt relaly asked how it would work when I redeemm them...but thanks anyway.

yes Dixons is part of DSG group as someone else said, but they are an online retailer so they might use that and say we dont price match with online, I think I asked currys instore once to price match their own website price and they said no...

Hmmmm, its just hard to pay £300 extra when I could get away without doing so and getting the same product.
  • Discovery
    Discovery Posts: 36 Forumite
    I was given replacement vouchers about two years ago. At the time they could be used up to their value in any DSG store, namely,PC world, Currys and Dixons. The Vouchers were from PC world. You did not have to use them in any one particular outlet.
    They may have changed now, but worth checking the small print and the accompanying letter they send out.
  • Kyle_2
    Kyle_2 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Just a quick similar question. I have received a product replacement voucher for a tomtom GO910 that had broke down. The insurance valued the item at £399.99 and on the voucher it states the model number that would be available now which is a Tomtom GO 940 live. The question is, Do i have to buy that item or could i buy a completely different item such as.... a TV or a computer?
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Kyle wrote: »
    Just a quick similar question. I have received a product replacement voucher for a tomtom GO910 that had broke down. The insurance valued the item at £399.99 and on the voucher it states the model number that would be available now which is a Tomtom GO 940 live. The question is, Do i have to buy that item or could i buy a completely different item such as.... a TV or a computer?

You can only ask at the store, they may do it.

I received an Argos voucher for a product specific LCD TV, got it, took it back as it was faulty, received an Argos voucher for the TV amount to spend on anything in Argos.
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• woohoo_postingid
    woohoo_postingid Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm sure they'll let you spend it on any product you like. It's all money in the till
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure