Field Agent - IPhone app

Comments

• dazza.mk
    dazza.mk Posts: 1,927
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Kaybenson wrote: »
    It appears this is NOT available on andriod. Is it?

It isn't, there have been a few comments about an android App in the past, but more recent comments saying that they have enough coverage just with iPhone users so it isn't on the drawing board for the time being.
  • Loads of cinema trips right now.......
  • That's a really good idea.
    When I was young I respected cool people, then I grew up I respected clever people, now I'm wiser I respect kind people.
  • patman99
    patman99 Posts: 8,532
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    As Apple's smartphone market share is dropping each quarter, I'm sure they will soon do an Android app for their service.
    Never Knowingly Understood.

Member #1 of £1,000 challenge - £13.74/ £1000 (that's 1.374%)

3-6 month EF £0/£3600 (that's 0 days worth)

• Tazni
    Tazni Posts: 69 Forumite
    Most likely they'll expand one day, but at the moment they have no intention of branching to the android market as they've stated several times. Still a great app for anyone with Iphones
    2012-2013 Deposit target £2663.05/ £3876.74 :j

Holiday Saving Target £400 / £1000
  • Thanks guys, have just downloaded it today! Got a fair few jobs around where I am so shall give it a shot! Want to earn pennies here and there whenever I can :)
    :xmastree::happylove:snow_grinExcited About Xmas!

AIM- Lose 1st !
    complete by Dec 1st:money:
  • This sounds like it could be good if more people used it and if more tasks were added and in more locations. Who posts these jobs though? And what do they involve? just going into a shop and taking pictures of things? I don't understand why people pay you money to do that.
  • I'm no expert, but as far as I can tell, it's to ensure various products are being marketed as they should be. If the whole shelf looks a mess, or different to how they envisioned it, they'll know it won't sell so well. It's a pretty efficient way of getting the job done. Otherwise it'd be armies of sales reps being paid good money to do the same job..
  • Tazni
    Tazni Posts: 69 Forumite
    They have various jobs, some are just checking to see if the listed adress of some companies are correct, some are to check that the companies are showing the proper advertising like Sarah said. Pretty much like small mystery shop tasks, with the top people in the company making sure their branches do what they're supposed to do
    2012-2013 Deposit target £2663.05/ £3876.74 :j

Holiday Saving Target £400 / £1000
  • Do you need to be self-employed to use this app? I'm a bit confused and don't want to start using it if I'm not supposed to. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure