free online photo prints offers (ex low P+P) (merged)

Options

Comments

• ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Options
    Great Stuff Thanks for the info!
  • meinnit
    meinnit Posts: 929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    7x5 prints for 5p each at Photobox using the code placed in the vouchers forum. You can use the code to place orders of up to 100 prints at £1.50 P+P however the code can be used for multiple orders.

Offer ends today (midnight tuesday) so place your orders quick!
  • handsomeDaddy
    handsomeDaddy Posts: 236 Forumite
    Options
    sorry if this has been posted.

digital photo print, 7" x 5" @ 3p each.

p&p;
    less than 50: £1.99
    < 200: £2.50
    < 300: £3.50
    < 600: £5.50
    <= 1250: £8.50

Offer ends midnight 15th May 2006 so place your orders quick!

HTH someone.
    http://www.pixdiscount.co.uk/index.php?a=prix
  • wickleashley
    wickleashley Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    They're all so cheap! But, as a sometime Medium Format film user who then scans in their negatives, do you know of any place that offers cheap square format pictures?

update: Ah wait... I've just read that photobox offer a few square formats, as listed in their help section. Is this the case for all of them?
  • Choccyholic
    Choccyholic Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    Tescos are doing 5p prints with quantities over 150. The price list looked the same as the ASDA one. They are also doing the 10 free prints. P&P is £1.50. I went with Tesco to get my clubcard points.

(I did try to use Dlab7 but the website just wouldn't take me through all the ordering steps. Quite frustrating, especially as to upload over 200 photos takes so long.)
    Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.
  • jimjim79
    jimjim79 Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone one recommend a good site for getting good value high quality large prints done, about A3 size?
  • --Tony--
    --Tony-- Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a note, I think you can use trueprint/snapfish as many times as you like.

I tried to use Snapfish and It came up with a message to say I already had an account with Trueprint then went on to say I should use a different email address.

I simply logged in on my old account and changed my email address to an old one I no longer use, then when I tried again it accepted all my details and allowed me the prints.

I assume you can take up this offer as many times as you want as long as you use a different email each time.
  • GoofyGAT
    GoofyGAT Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jimjim79 wrote:
    Can anyone one recommend a good site for getting good value high quality large prints done, about A3 size?
    Try PosterXXL. They are a German-based company offering a free 40x30 cm print, excl £5.99 P+P {thanks mbailey}. That size is usually £3.99 excl P+P.

They also do an A3 size (amongst many others), which incidentally is 42x29.7 cm to be exact. You probably already know this - make sure to upload the highest resolution files possible for the large(r) ones.

Some of the others I'd posted also do large-sized prints, but the largest I've tried so far is 10"x8" (25x20 cm), & they've been excellent. G
  • mbailey
    mbailey Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    GoofyGAT wrote:
    Try PosterXXL. They are a German based company offering a free 40x30 cm print (excl P+P, which I cannot find anywhere on the site!). That size is usually £3.99 excl P+P.

If the P+P is reasonable, give them a go for the free print & see what they're like. They also do an A3 size (amongst many others), which incidentally is 42x29.7 cm to be exact. You probably already know this - make sure to upload the highest resolution files possible for the large(r) ones.

Some of the others I'd posted also do large-sized prints, but the largest I've tried so far is 10"x8" (25x20 cm), & they've been excellent. G

P&P is £5.99 for the *free* print.
  • eddmed
    eddmed Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    went to get passport photo's and found a booth charging £4 for 4 pics.
    No money saving there, must be a site to get lots of pics cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure