Staff Discount cards - How much do you save?

Comments

• zara001
    zara001 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Hi does anyone know how much staff discount is available at h&m and miss selfridge? thanks!!
  • BusinessStudent
    BusinessStudent Posts: 3,679 Forumite
    If you work for M&S you get 7% off a Dell Computer plus more offers which are Included In the M&S Staff Booklet.
  • kiddy_guy
    kiddy_guy Posts: 987 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    zara001 wrote:
    Hi does anyone know how much staff discount is available at h&m and miss selfridge? thanks!!

Miss Selfridge is 25% on everything. When it get reduced to BOGOF in the sale, you used to get 25% off that too.

Same applies to Burton, Topman,Topshop, DP's, Evans, Wallis and the whole Arcadia Group.
  • zara001
    zara001 Posts: 22 Forumite
    thanks kiddy guy!
  • lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I work at Mothercare and we get 20% off everything but nappies!

Great if you have young children like me!

Lewpy
  • delorean_2
    delorean_2 Posts: 480 Forumite
    Not really staff discount for me as such, but my girlfriend works for an airline and we get free flights as I am on her flightbook. Her dad works for the company that makes the planes for the airline and repairs them and checks them off. I am lucky as I am on his 'buddy list' too which entitles me to free flights anywhere in the world.

As for my work, the only real discount is I get to buy stuff ex-VAT but that's pretty much it.
  • I worked at La SENZA for six years and received 20% off sale stock - fantastic when bra & thong sets dropped from £30 to £8, I'd get them for £6.40! I would also get 30% off full price, but what's the point when if you're patient and wait a few months for that sexy number to go into sale you'll save nearly 80%?! :wink:
  • cmjohnson_86
    cmjohnson_86 Posts: 1,468 Forumite
    I work as a chef for a small restaurant run by Whitbread.

I get 50% discount in my restaurant on food. Plus most other whitbread run restaurants.

I also get coperate discount on things like, entry to alton towers. Discount off a new mini and discount in Costa Coffee.

I basically get discount with any other company associated with Whitbread. Not bad really.
  • vtmil
    vtmil Posts: 282 Forumite
    my Oh is a butcher, so we get all our meat free, which saves us ££££ but means i put on lbs!!
  • I used to be a store dective for a well known department store. We used to get 25% staff discount ... but cos we had to wear civillian clothes for work i.e. no staff uniform we got 70% discount on menswear clothing!!!!! Add this to the sale prices i.e. stuff that was half price then less 70% used to get some real bargins!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure