Next Clearance outlet sale!

Comments

• art wrote: »
    any knows if there is a sale at next outlet in oxford, thank you! its a long drive for me so do not want to go unless there is actually a sale

I'd like to know this too please ... if anyone knows.

Thanks TCx
  • Fibabe
    Fibabe Posts: 520 Forumite
    echo wrote: »
    have a feeling it's Lakeside Essex not to be compared with Donny's-no comparison

Thanks Echo. I did mean Lakeside at Thurrock in Essex
  • You can ring the branch to find out when sale starts
  • samminich
    samminich Posts: 92 Forumite
    If anyone knows when the Next Clearance sale in Bletchley starts would love to know.

Thanks
  • marias41
    marias41 Posts: 26 Forumite
    The next clearance at East Midlands designer outlet started today. I was there yesterday so missed out.

Happy bargain hunting!
  • mich1984
    mich1984 Posts: 89 Forumite
    is this all clearance shops? We have one at Freeport in Fleetwood, but its a fair drive for me if it's not on there!

I went to the sale before xmas last year, they were practically giving stuff away! T shirts for £1, I got a suit for £6, boots for £5 and 3 leather bags for £2 each. Got much more as well, and the OH even ended up with a boot full! Looking forward to this next one, hope it is in our area!!

A whole new work wardrobe with change from £40!!
  • 12345ayn
    12345ayn Posts: 58 Forumite
    i rang the next clearence outlet in eccles manchester and was told the sale starts today
  • Julzed
    Julzed Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know if the one in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth has started (or is going to start soon) please? :beer:
    Tara the Jack Russell, gone to the bridge 5 February 2014. :( Welcomed Toby & Tilly the Labrador-Daschund crossbreeds from Serbia 24 April 2014. Thank you to Serbia's Forgotten Paws for them :)
  • ineichen1
    ineichen1 Posts: 498 Forumite
    Just got back and i was really disappointed! Dh got 4 t shirts for £3 each and a jumper for £3, i got 1 top for £3. Hardly anything for dd who is 3!
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just been to the donny one...spent £20 and got loads of underwear..all knickers £1 and bras £2...Some bras should of been £25...
    Didn't get much else as most of the stuff is lime..There are some bargains if you route through though
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure