Slice the pie FAQ'S

Comments

• im banned cos my reviews were not long enough . how many words are there for them being Crap like
    Officially DEBT FREE as of 12/01/2010 :j:j
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£5400[/STRIKE]/£0
    Having Debts Can Make You Feel At Rock Bottom, Always Remember People Are Here To Help. Detirmination Is The Key To Your Debt Freedom
  • saubryn
    saubryn Posts: 610 Forumite
    I'm guessing that you're supposed to give some suggestions for how the artist can improve, not just say that they're rubbish? I used to do something similar to this (until I realised that the site I was on was US only) and it was hard to find things to say sometimes - but there's no point them paying you if you can't give valuable feedback :)
    DFW Nerd No. 140 :)
    Status as of 30/11/12
    [strike]Rent 2500 Council Tax 800 NlPower - 800[/strike][SIZE=-2]:j IF - 8000 :(British Gas - [strike]112[/strike] - 102 Lloyds - 1123
    Barclays - 306 Barclaycard 1,123 HSBC - 200 Capital 1- 400 Barclayloan - 4500[/SIZE]
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Misspixierocktastic - I see that you are top reviewer on slicethepie right now.

:T :T :T :T :T
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • Morning hypno :j

I have no idea hopw i cam about to be there lol i've been there for about 3 weeks or so now i'm sure it wont be long before someone overtakes me and i go back to normality :-)
  • JonnyH
    JonnyH Posts: 62 Forumite
    Looks like the scout rooms are still closed then? Just says theres non running ever since ive joined up. Wonder if they're reassessing the way they're paying out ?
  • hi there

I read on the forum that its possibly because they dont have enough artists submitted into the electro pop and dance arena which is why it isnt open yet think they are waiting to get a certain amount of artists thats why its still open to submit yourself as an artists but not open for scouts yet ;)
  • poorjim
    poorjim Posts: 44
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi Guys

I sign up for slice the pie and have hear some good tunes.

Is this a genuine site? If I were to invest my £5 then brought some contract would I stand any chance of getting money back.

Do I get money back on album songs or if the artist gets signed or both. I couldn't see anything on the site tell visitors about the return rate and rules.

pj
    Cheers to all contributers to MSE Forum :beer:
    Member of £2008 4 2008 nowt won
    Mortgage when started: £146,000
    Current mortgage (01/2008): £142,000 4k in 2 years should i be pleased :confused:
    Mortgage free day: 27 years or so
  • hi jim it is a genuine site

I dont know that much about contracts actually if you buy contracts in an artists then you can sell them on and make a profit but thats not what i use slice the pie for

I generally just rate songs on slice the pie thats the main section of the website you rate and review songs and then get paid a certain amount per track in pence but these soon add up

Feel free to ask any questions and i'll try and help as best i can :D
  • D4WNO
    D4WNO Posts: 610
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I can't find anywhere on the STP website to use the Facebook application, could someone help please?
  • srvr
    srvr Posts: 125 Forumite
    bottom right of the scout rooms page where you do your reviewing, two links to two applications. Big facebook sign, dont worry i missed it too at first since it was hiding in plane sight or should that be site :-)
    :D£2 Savers Club = £0 :D

;)Loose Change = £0 ;)

:cool: Ebay Challenge = £0 :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills