Discount on Haven Holidays

Options

Comments

• flembo007
    Options
    Just phoned Haven today and this code still works!!
  • richnhelen
    richnhelen Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    wow thats great!!
  • FleetFanatic
    FleetFanatic Posts: 421 Forumite
    Options
    The prices with or without the link seem to be the same here. Both show discounts.
    Fog on The Tyne isn't mine all mine... but if I wanted it, I'd want it with a discount code.
  • bargainhuntergill
    Options
    Go in through https://www.haven.com/phc saved me over 10% was £887 thru normal site and £778 thru this.

Theres also a link with chewee bars
    http://www.haven.com/promotions/harvest-cheweee.aspx?wasource=other&wachannel=other-promotions&wacampaign=cheweee&wasite=harvest-chewee&pid=13791-88888-29589-163

sorry its long its late!! this took my price down to £820 from £887, obviously not as much as above but may be diff for others, worth checking both. Do this in diff internet app's as it remembers the first one you use.

HTH
    The art of being happy is to be satisfied with what you have :)
  • Madminder
    Options
    Link in original 2006 post is still working today, nearly 7 years later!!!! It gives you an extra £15 discount on top of whatever discount Haven is offering.
  • mumtosevenkids
    Options
    Used this for our August caravan tourer holiday at Reighton gave a £25 discount -more than I would have got if i'd used top cashback (tried to us both but wouldn't work that way still happy though):j
  • PinkHerring
    PinkHerring Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 23 May 2013 at 10:52PM
    Options
    Just found a link to this thread through Google, just before I was going to book a holiday. I used the link in the original post and immediately got £40 off a £468 holiday (at end of August), and it already had some discounts from Haven.
    So thanks for posting the original discount!
  • tracyaw
    Options
    Brilliant. Thought I'd give it a shot, and yes, it still works. I got £25 off a weekend break. Got it down from £184 to £159. Bargain. That's £25 to spend on fish, chips, ice cream and doughnuts!!!!!!
  • natty54
    natty54 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    just used the friends and family link above and got £50 off the booking. Happy days!
    :j:j
  • hawklord
    Options
    Registered on MSE especially to firstly thank, and secondly, i have just telephoned Haven and used code above, and got a extra £40 off a already heavily sale reduced £309 holiday, making it £269.
    4th August 2013.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport