Is anyone having problems with Orange network coverage at present.

2»

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    As this thread is pretty old and there is a more up to date thread regarding problems with Orange, I'll shift these posts over shortly.

Posts now merged with a more recent thread.
  • yeah i seem to be having issues receiving texts.... i can send them but not receive and people think i am ignoring them not good.... :-(
  • No problems with Orange mobile phones, but horrendous problems with Orange email which has been going on now for 3 weeks and still no likelihood of it being resolved. Apparently Orange engineers are "unable to give likely timescale", and whole problem is being blamed on one "offending customer" who has jammed the server. Just as well it is free broadband, but the customer service stinks and it is enough to drive me to to another provider whatever the price!!:(
  • seaniboy
    seaniboy Posts: 1,435 Forumite
    This is Mobile - step back from the keyboard and look for FORUMS->INTERNET
    If I helped or saved you money - Thank me
    If I helped you spend some money - spank me
    If I done both - :lipsrseal me:eek:
    :D
    ;)
  • Old_Gold wrote: »
    My contract phone is suddenly showing no network coverage. I have some Payg sims and two are also not showing coverage but one is and is dialling out okay.
    Is anyone else experiencing problems? How can I find out as on the payg mobile all I seem to be getting on 450 is automated responses and I need a human voice.........help.
    I have had nothing but problems for the last 3 weeks with network coverage. Everytime I go to make a call I can't get a signal and when I do get one it's weak. I'm going to change to another network provider asI'm paying for a service that I'm not getting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure