**Make £10 a day February 2013 Challenge**

Comments

• durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1,372
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks Moneyspider. The skirt sold for just under £4. I don't think I would risk selling it again in case it creates the same problem. I didn't think the skirt was too bad myself but never mind I will treat it as a learning curve.
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    durham_mim wrote: »
    Thanks Moneyspider. The skirt sold for just under £4. I don't think I would risk selling it again in case it creates the same problem. I didn't think the skirt was too bad myself but never mind I will treat it as a learning curve.

I would say you will refund if they agree not to leave negative feedback otherwise you might as well get it back. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs though if they opened a case you would be expected to refund the whole amount they paid (ie including the postage you paid sending it). It might be an option to ask for photos of the problem as well before issuing a refund.
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Have to say I would just refund and apologise to the buyer for the oversight (even if there isn't one!). For the sake of £4 it's not worth the hassle. In the worst event of her leaving a neg or neutral feedback you can simply add a response to say buyer refunded in full and kept the item. Other buyers will see you are a lovely seller and not be put off (not that people are with 1 low rating). Chances are she will be happy with refund and leave no rating or a positive as you were helpful.

Got to have an early night as am up before 7am (doing an overtime shift in work). Don't want to do it but have to think of the ££ I suppose!!
  • Difficult one with the skirt hope it all works out!

I decided to list a load of stuff on a 1 day listing early yesterday evening. The. What doesn't sell I'll put on for longer tonight. So 2 for 1 with free listing :) 3 bids and lots of watchers already so glad I did it! Forgot to photograph my b2s stuff so that will go on tonight for 7 days I think. Will need to start noting everything down, including costs of petrol etc as will have to declare to tax man eventually! Is anyone else doing challenge long term? May be worth saving that chatter for fairys thread as I don't want to be going ot.
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • just a 50p coupon use to add
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    50p from TCB loving how quick they are paying out.
  • Aesop wrote: »
    50p from TCB loving how quick they are paying out.

Are you doing the groceries cash back? Think I'm going to give it a go. I know a few offers are ending today so may pop round to asda in a bit.

Now got bidders on 6 items! Just had to open 3 npb claims from last weekend though :mad:
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    afternoon all!!! well i had a very sunny day at the car boot today - i EVEN had to take my fleece off as i was melting :j

Home with another £68.44 today after costs :) happy with that! Am knackered now mind you - not used to this car booting again yet and it does stress me out quite a lot. Some more ££ to add to the pot though and some more room in the house so not complaining :D

Not counted up ebay sales yet so some more dosh from those to add later!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Are you doing the groceries cash back? Think I'm going to give it a go. I know a few offers are ending today so may pop round to asda in a bit.

Now got bidders on 6 items! Just had to open 3 npb claims from last weekend though :mad:

I am doing 4 apps. Shopitize, although it is a bit naughty you lose some of your cashback earnt through paypal fees, other people pay without you paying fees, so don't see why they don't, and it takes longer for me to cash out with them, so not too fussed about their offers.

Quidco, although takes 2 weeks to get verified and pay out.

Topcashback, fast verifiers and payouters :p:D they are adding more and more offers as they are getting used to it.

shopscansave, although had issues with the app yesterday at coop and need to email them about.
  • I have nothing to add so far today but I do have a couple of items ending on eBay shortly.

I have completed a survey on valued opinions today and and my credit has not appeared. When I looked into my rewards statement I noticed I had a pending credit from 2/2/13. Does anyone know what that is?
    Make £10 a day in May- £90/£150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport