Anyone making/made movie hamper can you help? (merged)

Comments

• I was thinking of hand lotions or something like that. I know she loves molton brown products but can't really afford that at the moment, money is tight :(

Does anyone know where I can get cheap dvds (not second hand?)
    £16.98/£150 November save £5 per day challenge
  • Roughly how much cellophane does a hamper need?
  • I was thinking of hand lotions or something like that. I know she loves molton brown products but can't really afford that at the moment, money is tight :(

Does anyone know where I can get cheap dvds (not second hand?)

eBay, Amazon, Play - all have dvds at great prices...depends on the dvd of course!

Saw a lot of cheap ones in Tesco & Sainsburys as well recently

what about lavander bath salt? Dead Sea Epson salts, dried lavander and / or essential oil, a fancy jar from Ikea and some cotton wool to pack the top with so it doesnt move...

works out about £ 3 - 4 each and cheaper if you buy in bulk!
  • thanks for the tips. I didn't know that about the PURE range, is the botanics label really underneath? :shocked:

Where can I get ribbon/string to tie the cellophane?
    £16.98/£150 November save £5 per day challenge
  • Don't know if this helps but i think la senza are doing pyjamas 2 for £20, 1 could be for your mum (£10 budget) the other for someone else or you! La senza stuff is great quality!
    :rudolf: Christmas Addict! :rudolf:
  • I just got my 2 for £20 La Senza PJs - A pair for my friend and a pair for me... they are so soft and come in a gift box too.
  • Hi
    Just wondering if any of you lovely people have made/making movie hampers and have supplies left over that you'd be willing to share? Of course I would contribrute and cover postage just looking on ebay for example the popcorn boxes on ebay come in packs of 8 and I only need 1 or 2.

Anything else that would be great, thanks in advance :) x x x
  • Hi, I thought exactly the same!! I would like to make one for my teenage son but have been put off my having to buy supplies in bulk.
    The good you do comes back to you.
    DFW Long haul supporters No: 134
    ;)
  • I'm not able to send anything, sorry - but I do know that Wilkinsons have tubs of butterkiss popcorn for £3 for 2 if it helps :)

My mum popped in approx a week ago and got some for a sort-of-movie hamper that we've made the kids I used to babysit for (2 sealed children type dvd's we had laying around, a tub of popcorn, 2 2 for £1.50 selection boxes and some chocolate coins.)

www. wilkinsonplus.com/Butterkist-Toffee-Popcorn-Tub-350g/invt/0277811?htxt=bOAqSj5zaG7Nj7wVvzKOl5DJ3AsmikPolXVnaN4k9WhEXRtDEWmBhj6H1cS81rweH%2B3GayODI8IE%0AGixXvsF3tA%3D%3D

It doesn't say it on the main view, but if you look at the little view it does say 2 for £3 and they are def on offer in the store.

http:// i36.tinypic.com/2hicu1u.png

Remove the space in the links to view them :)
  • Thanks.

bump!:D
    The good you do comes back to you.
    DFW Long haul supporters No: 134
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts