Advanced Passenger Information (AIP) for Wizz Air

I've just booked some tickets from London Luton to Katowice in Poland with Wizz Air. I opted for the free online check-in service, and once the booking had completed, there was a link saying you had to submit Advanced Passenger Info (API) at least 4 hours before boarding.

Unfortuntately the link didn't work, and now I appear to be stuffed! I emailed Wizz Air to say this, but I got an auto response saying I need to call their premium rate line to discuss. I've since gone back online to view my booking, and there is no mention of the API requirement, neither is there anything on their FAQ section.

Can anyone help? Do I need to submit the API before flying, and if so do you know how? I'd rather not call their rip-off helpline if I don't have to!!!

Thanks.

Comments

• Whoops - just noticed I called it AIP in the title not API... oh well - hopefully you understand what I mean!!!!
  • Whoops - just noticed I called it AIP in the title not API... oh well - hopefully you understand what I mean!!!!

Hi

I travelled on Luton - Katowice last week and completed this - if you go back to the website and goto manage bookings

under the flighhts/hotels section on the landing page

and there is a link on the menu for Advanced information from memory.
  • Nice one, thanks you're a star! I've just gone online and found the link - I'll do that tonight when I get home before I forget!

Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport