Specsavers vouchers, anyone?

Comments

• Don't specsavers give you a free eye test when you buy glasses with them. I'm sure this was the deal last time it went in.

Can anyone confirm?
  • shop-to-drop
    shop-to-drop Posts: 4,340 Forumite
    Our specsavers has some free plastic glasses cases in a basket outside the store with a voucher in for free eye test with purchase of complete glasses. I'd ask if there are none at your local store.
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • jennikitten
    jennikitten Posts: 402 Forumite
    Do they offer that for contacts as well, or just glasses?
  • shop-to-drop
    shop-to-drop Posts: 4,340 Forumite
    Do they offer that for contacts as well, or just glasses?

The voucher is when buying glasses valid until 2 July. Why not give them a ring and ask about offers when buying contacts? Worth a try!
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • terafarma
    terafarma Posts: 105 Forumite
    Hello ladies and gents,

Have just received a document with Specsavers £5 Eye test voucher enclosed with it. Thought it useful to post for anyone interested. Promotional voucher CODE 8112, valid for one test booked on or before 16 July 2011. You may also check their website, https://www.specsavers.co.uk for further information.

Cheers
    Money is like a bird.....if mishandled, will simply fly away....
  • Peter_Lanky
    Peter_Lanky Posts: 326
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Jennsy wrote: »
    Here you go, you can download the £5 Specsavers voucher from their website. I am not allowed to post links, but if you go to the Specsavers site, then add the following after the .co.uk.

/news-and-information/latest-news/national-news-article/?news_id=228&store_id=1092
    I tried that, but it's only valid for Surbiton. Of all places, I wouldn't have thought the population of Surbiton was really in need of saving a few pounds on an eye test.
    What is happening to the English Language? These are not isolated, but repeated every day.
    'Definate', 'Aswell', 'Rediculous', 'Payed'...and the best of all 'Could Of'. How can anyone think that 'Could Of' can actually mean anything. You may as well write 'Could Zebra' for all the sense it makes.
  • Hi

How do you go about getting the £5 eye test voucher?
  • Hiya!

How do I go about using this code?

Thanks!
    Official DFW Nerd no. 082! :cool:
    Debt @ 01/01/2014 £16,956 Debt now: £0.00 :j
    Aims:[STRIKE] clear debt, get married, buy a house[/STRIKE] :D ALL DONE!!
  • hello my friends how can i get a eyes test voucher henny one can help me please
  • Does anybody know where I can find a specsavers eye test voucher, thank u
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport