Free passport photos (merged)

Speech-Mark-Left.gif

Official Insert

Go to http://www.epassportphoto.com and use the browse tab to find the photo you want to use on your hard-drive. Once you've picked one click Next on the bottom right hand side. Use the editing instructions section, point 1, to change the sizing. Use the Crop button to re-size your picture and choose which section you want to use then click Next.

You can then choose to download the photos onto your computer or go to Snapfish where you can get 20 free prints if you register (though thie epassportphoto site currently says 30).

Speech-Mark-Right.gif

Back to the original post.....

http://www.epassportphoto.com
threadbanner.gif

Comments

• colettejm
    colettejm Posts: 29 Forumite
    Thank you for this I was going to have to pay out 3.50 x 3!!! next week
  • feival
    feival Posts: 469 Forumite
    I have used this a few times and then printed them out. It works well but beware sometime the last two photos on one side get slightly cut off. Also, one of the photos has their web address overlaid onto it. Still well worth it though
  • Sinope_2
    Sinope_2 Posts: 185 Forumite
    excellent, thanks :)
  • K9cuddles
    K9cuddles Posts: 2,202 Forumite
    oh man! If only I knew this last week!
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 092

::£2 - CSC - Terramundi is filling up!! :: Joined 3/3/06 :: 5/2/07 - 835kg + £280 Banked!!::
    ::5p,10p & 20p - Savings Tin :: Founded 9/4/06 :: 23/3/07 - 3.2kg ::

Lost to date - 9kg (22/8/06) Next weigh in 2007!!
  • sticher
    sticher Posts: 599 Forumite
    Just in time for me too. Thanks.
  • Totoriko
    Totoriko Posts: 650 Forumite
  • On this note, if you have a digital camera (and you surely must if you want to go to this site) then you could also take a photo you are happy with (I think you may need a white background) and take it to Boots or somewhere with the automatic priniiting machine. There you can insert your memory card / CD and choose passport photo, you get 12 pics and it will cost only 59p, and you are sure of perfect pics printed in very high quality!
  • https://www.photobox.com will do 8 passport photos for 99 pence.
    Just take a decent picture with a digital camera upload it and select the correct option. Only £1.50 for postage by first class royal mail and I find the service excellent.:T
    :j
  • --Tony--
    --Tony-- Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    On this note, if you have a digital camera (and you surely must if you want to go to this site) then you could also take a photo you are happy with (I think you may need a white background) and take it to Boots or somewhere with the automatic priniiting machine. There you can insert your memory card / CD and choose passport photo, you get 12 pics and it will cost only 59p, and you are sure of perfect pics printed in very high quality!
    www.photobox.com will do 8 passport photos for 99 pence.
    Just take a decent picture with a digital camera upload it and select the correct option. Only £1.50 for postage by first class royal mail and I find the service excellent.:T

The whole point of this thread is you take your snap and use the software then either get it printed on line or at Boots and only pay for only one normal print (5-10p or free!) per 6 passport photo's.

This has been on this site many times before and I have used it without problem using Boots to print the photo's.
  • Vindiesel
    Vindiesel Posts: 472 Forumite
    What a fantastic idea well done OP.

Has anyone had thier photos succesfully used? I know the passport office recently set out (very stringent) new guidelines for the photos

cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport