DSi the cheapest place to buy

hi,

Sorry if this is already posted, ,my little one whos 4 has just lost his DS so rather than buy another one I thought it would prob be best to buy the new DSi, does anyone know the best and cheapest place to buy one ?

I've already phoned game and they are only doing the trade in two games for £25 towards another DS game, you cannot get the credit to use towards the DSi console, otherwise I was going to take in a few old games and get some money off it but I have now phoned three diff shops and they all say they are not doing this deal towards the DSi, does anyone have any other deals ??

thanks
natasha

Comments

• hi,

Sorry if this is already posted, ,my little one whos 4 has just lost his DS so rather than buy another one I thought it would prob be best to buy the new DSi, does anyone know the best and cheapest place to buy one ?

I've already phoned game and they are only doing the trade in two games for £25 towards another DS game, you cannot get the credit to use towards the DSi console, otherwise I was going to take in a few old games and get some money off it but I have now phoned three diff shops and they all say they are not doing this deal towards the DSi, does anyone have any other deals ??

thanks
    natasha

£134.97 at toys r us
  • shamac
    shamac Posts: 415 Forumite
    Not sure when it is on but Game were doing half price DSI if you trade in any DS with a charger so a cheapie or broken one off ebay would do. HTH
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    hi

this may be of help to you if you have some old ds games or know where you can get some cheapish, you can trade 12 games in at game for a brand new dsi or 2 games for £25 instore credit, hope this makes sense, there are a few exclusions like there are 4 games they will not take (the argos ea games pack) also PLEASE RING your local game as there are some that are not offering this offer, just to let you know this is genuine as i have traded 24 games in for 2 dsi's plus some new games the kids wanted, there is a huge thread on hotukdeals about this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/370769/trade-in-12-nintendo-ds-games-get-a/

hope this helps
    nilrs
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    sorry after typing all above i see you have tried game, if poss try some more as there are only 2 games within my "area" that are offering this, kettering and peterborough if that is any help, really annoying how some are doing it different.

dohnut
  • missnokia
    missnokia Posts: 12 Forumite
    Have you tried somewhere like gamestation or a supermarket? Gamestation do alot of second hand items and you never know you may be lucky enough to pick one up (especially if someone has got one free with a mobile phone deal or won in a competition and trade it in for money or another item).

Good luck with finding one!
  • Kentmumof1
    Kentmumof1 Posts: 295 Forumite
    edited 19 May 2009 at 9:06AM
    well thanks to everyone who come on here with helpful advice, I appricate it, I actually got one in toys r us for £149.00 it also came with the accessory pack and two ds game so a good deal I thought.
  • back_on_track
    back_on_track Posts: 80 Forumite
    Hiya

Asda direct are selling for £127 at the moment.
  • nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    65 pound morrisions
  • musicboy
    musicboy Posts: 451
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    kathrynt wrote: »
    65 pound morrisions

for a DS it was, not a DSi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories