Online Pound Shop - Over 3000 Lines!

Comments

• The Astonish wood floor cleaner shows a picture of a bottle of screen wash!!!!!!
  • The Astonish wood floor cleaner shows a picture of a bottle of screen wash!!!!!!
    i would be ASTONISHED if it cleaned my wooden floors:D .....sorry:D
  • I'm not too sure about buying something called "PMS" or Facial Crub even if they are only £1! :D
  • Cerenia
    Cerenia Posts: 1,857 Forumite
    I'm not too sure about buying something called "PMS" or Facial Crub even if they are only £1! :D

A lot of pound things are by 'PMS' Must be a big company or something
    ~*Cerenia*~

2017 Goals
    Wedding Saving Pot - £1300/£2500

• Has anyone had an order delivered from these guys? Always better to err on the side of caution with new companies.

Looks like the domain name was only purchased in February.
  • Terrible navigation though. Half the items don't even have a name. They seem to use brand names rather than item names. So rather than have a padlock called padlock, it's called black spur. As is a set of paint bruishes and so on. Loads of different items all with the same name. Thus neatly rendering the search tool useless.

Nice.
    Marillion - A Better Way of Life.
  • Cerenia wrote:
    A lot of pound things are by 'PMS' Must be a big company or something

Yes you are right PMS and sometimes known as P&M's are a huge company from Basildon in Essex. Alot of cuddly toys come from there but they do produce lots of different lines - I had a friend that worked there and my dad does alot of their deliveries too.
    Sam
  • Grabbit wrote:
    There are some interesting batteries there
    They're smokin'

If you are referring to the round batteries ensure that the item description doesn't say "1 battery for £1" as some of the photo's show several batteries in the pack but they are actually 1 batter for £1. I am referring to the PC motherboard batteries but they maybe others too.
  • I think Grabbit is reffering to the fact that the battery page is full of pictures of cigarette papers!
  • Edindevon wrote: »

When I click on that link in Internet Explorer version 8 I get the message:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

I wouldn't buy from this website.

It's also been around since 2006 and I've never heard any recommendations for it before.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure