THE SUN £9.50 HOLIDAYS Start collecting tokens NOW!! **BOOKING OPEN**

thatguy1
thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
***BOOKING SITE FOR PEOPLE WITH PRIORITY CODES IS NOW OPEN!!***
https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk

CODES YOU NEED

free
line
task
care
zoom
sage
oval
wasp
team
vibe

The Sun £9.50pp holidays are back!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/99days/2062017/950-holidays-2011.html?CMP=KNGvccp1-sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/holidays

>>>> PRIORITY CODE REQUEST THREAD http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3697927

DO NOT POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD, USE THE ONE ABOVE!

Fabulous Holidays from £9.50 are back, with over 300 parks across the UK and Europe to choose from. You can take your break in March, April, May, September, October and November. We even have February half-term breaks from £9.50 and summer breaks from £15 per person!

You can book either a three night weekend break or a four night midweek break from just £9.50 per head based on four or more sharing.

GETTING STARTED

To book your holiday, simply collect TEN differently numbered tokens from those we will be printing in The Sun until February 2.

Check out the park listings and some top tips and deals, complete the booking form, attach your tokens and you'll soon be enjoying the holiday bargain of a lifetime.

WHEN TO GO

These are the starting dates for Sun holidays from £9.50:

Monday-Friday (4 night breaks): February 6, 13, 20 March 5, 12, 19, 26 April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May 7, 14, 21, 28, September 10, 17, 24 October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November 5, 12, 19, 26, 30

Friday-Monday (3 night breaks): February 10, 17, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 April 13, 20, 27 May 4, 11, 18, 25, September 14, 21, 28 October 5, 12, 19, 26 November 2, 9, 16, 23

These are the starting dates for Sun holidays from £15:

Monday-Friday (4 night breaks): June 4, 11, 18, 25 July 2, 9, 16, September 3

Friday-Monday (3 night breaks): June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 July 6, 13, 20, September 7

Note: Not all parks are available on all dates.

Comments

• Woohoo - wondr when the priority codes get sent out?
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you ♥
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Anyone wanting one, there is a priority code request thread on the UK Holidays board http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3697927
  • LaDiva_2
    LaDiva_2 Posts: 247 Forumite
    Can I just ask, if you have previously booked a sun holiday (we took our holiday in September '11) will we automatically get a priority code?
    And if we do get a code and don't get the chance to use it, will we get further codes in the future or do you need to keep booking the Sun holidays to stay on their list for priority codes?
    DD1 born November 2010. DD2 born June 2013
  • LaDiva wrote: »
    Can I just ask, if you have previously booked a sun holiday (we took our holiday in September '11) will we automatically get a priority code?
    And if we do get a code and don't get the chance to use it, will we get further codes in the future or do you need to keep booking the Sun holidays to stay on their list for priority codes?

Hi hun, you dont have to book for every holiday as get a code so long as have been in last 2 years. However, I have never got sent a code automatically since missed 1 4 years ago, but you can email (the link is in their faqs) and request one if you dont receive one (I have done one for this time already incase dont automatically get sent one, despite only going in oct) hth
  • hmc
    hmc Posts: 2,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    we did our 1st sun holiday in oct just gone. will i get sent a priority code and what do i do with it lol thankyou
  • lea_t88
    lea_t88 Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi All,

I am new to this but thinking of trying to book one this year. Can I just ask - what does a priority code do? Does it give you priority over dates/parks before other people or something else?

Thank you in advance x
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Priority code means you can book online so can get your booking in before others, and can confirm parks/dates before you book instead of a lucky dip like when you send the paper form off :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for a priority code in the post this week :j:j xx
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • Debrac
    Debrac Posts: 218 Forumite
    I've never been on one of these before but am considering it for this year. How do you find out which parks you can go to? Can't find anything from the link... Also are there any parks that anyone can recommend that are quiet and scenic rather than loud and busy?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure