Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• 2 rump steaks and a bottle of wine for £19.99 at Chef and Brewer. Only valid until the 8th February :drool:
  • xnatillyx
    xnatillyx Posts: 553 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am a newbie so forgive me if someone somewhere has mentioned this.

Crown Carveries are giving away a £3 digital gift card essentially £3 off. It does require signing up but they tend to just send the odd email and have great offers. To get the gift card i was sent a online Survey by email which was very quick to do. Both me and my fiance did the survey , we printed out the gift cards , it is £3 off per guest as long as it is a separate Gift card of course using your different email addresses.
    On Wednesday we went to our local carvery , we had meals that were £4.39 and with £3 off each it only came to £2.78 total. So cheap it felt almost like a free meal. For something as cheap as a carvery is anyway it makes a huge difference.
    INACTIVE ACCOUNT
  • emawasten
    emawasten Posts: 14 Forumite
    Thanks jasiminenathone

Your information is really useful.Can you tell me some site name?
  • funkybudda
    funkybudda Posts: 12 Forumite
    Has anyone used the City Hawk App? Discounted restaurant meals on an APp. When I used it the restaurant looked at me blankly and said - I've never seen it!
    Bit embarrassing as was with some work friends
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    funkybudda wrote: »
    Has anyone used the City Hawk App? Discounted restaurant meals on an APp. When I used it the restaurant looked at me blankly and said - I've never seen it!
    Bit embarrassing as was with some work friends
    Why embarrassing? (Or did they not have a table for you?)

It's the restaurant management's fault for not briefing their staff.

The restaurant wouldn't get on cityhawk without agreeing to - and they have to pay cityhawk for doing your booking.

Go back and complain to the restaurant about all this and see what they come up with to get you to go back (and compensate your "embarrassment")
  • Hi guys,

Just seen that Sizzling Pubs has some great deals on throughout the World Cup - like a beer and a burger for £4!

Check them out here:

sizzlingpubs.co.uk/offer/worldcup2014/
  • CarlJensen
    CarlJensen Posts: 12 Forumite
    wow, really thanks guys!
  • tenof26
    tenof26 Posts: 235 Forumite
    Hope it's OK to post in this thread,

My friend is opening a new restaurant in London called United Ramen.

He asked me to spread the word about it and their opening offer - it starts tomorrow - here is the flyer that I have

I hope it comes of use to someone!

tDA9DGD.jpg
  • Looks great tenof26, I love Japanese food so I will have to check it out next time I am in the area.
  • Papa John's doing £9.99 for any large pizza this week only. I can't add links but it's on their website and the promo code is AAPJ09.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure