Archna's Free Game Of The Week: Hexiom

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903
First Post
Forumite
edited 20 October 2009 at 5:51PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Another gudden this week. The aim of the game is to move the hexagons around so they have the right number of other hexagons touching them, depending on what number is written on them. Starts off easy but gets much harder!

Link to the game: Hexiom

Thanks to Joe for suggesting this one.

P.S. If you know of any other free games that you think MoneySavers might appreciate email: [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Archna

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her names in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

threadbanner.gif

Comments

• Bonbon
    Bonbon Posts: 564 Forumite
    Great game , addictive,, but how frustrating . I'm beginning to wonder, am I really that stupid......only level 5 and I'm struggling :confused:
  • cat4772
    cat4772 Posts: 2,467 Forumite
    Am up to level 15 but I'm getting a bit bored now (I think it's the music in the background!) Cat.x
    DFW Nerd Club #545 Dealing With Our Debt
    :onever attribute anything to malice which can be adequately explained by stupidity, [paranoia or ignorance] - ZTD&[cat]
    :othe thing about unwritten laws is that everyone has to agree to them before they can work - *louise*

March GC £113.53 / £325
  • Had great fun with this and raced through the levels until I got to level 18, which drove me round the bend. Hoping it was just a mental block I was having on that particular level I struggled through it (I won't tell you how long it took). Trouble is level 19 is just as bad, if not worse, and I can't get past it! I can't see any way of getting to level 40 this side of Christmas at this rate.

Sheesh, can I suggest a game which is less of a mental strain next week. This on top of Bloxorz last week has got my head fried!
    My plan is to live for ever....so far so good
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    stuck on 16 grrr
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,123
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    And here's one for those with a degree in physics
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
  • How frustrating is this!?!

Its driving me bananas
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,123
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I know - I always lose on this one!!!!!
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure