TTI SPC - who are they & how to contact??

Hi...

TTI SPC have just added an entry to my Callcredit file.

They appear to have purchased my Barclaycard debt following my BR.

I need to contact them and get the default date amended.

Does anybody have any experience in dealing with them? - as the info available is extremely limited!

Just spent almost a year cleaning up my credit files and now one more pops up! :(

Comments

• Ineedaname
    Ineedaname Posts: 3,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This thread is quite interesting from a couple of years ago. Might be worth contacting Barclaycard to advise you are BR and the debt should never have been sold on. They should take it back and then you can finish the clean up.
    When I joined, I needed a name. The forum members gave one to me...I am INAN :D
    "Fortunes ebb and flow and a boat must move with the tide and be thankful that it floats." Judith Allnatt
  • WLITC
    WLITC Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Bella, Barclaycard did the same with mine (even tho I was BR), however I will say that TTI SPC were no issue. As I'd paid for Credit Expert (Experian), I asked them to contact my creditors. The first one that they got updated for me was TTI SPC which surprised me as I figured these would be the ones to be difficult. Anyway, the address that they had for them on my credit file at the time was :-

TTI SPC TDX GROUP, PO BOX 9783, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 9FT

Send them the template letter (see clean up thread) and they should clean it up no issues, they certainly weren't an issue for me.
  • ~Bella~
    ~Bella~ Posts: 18 Forumite
    Thanks for the quick responses! :)

Will try writing to them directly at the address provided and try disputing through Callcredit as well.

From my experience, Callcredit tend to be very unhelpful though. Their response is likely to take 4 weeks - and will no doubt state I must contact them myself directly.

It doesn't appear on my Experian or Equifax files - otherwise I would have disputed it through them as suggested.

Hopefully it will not be too difficult :o
  • WLITC
    WLITC Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    ~Bella~ wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick responses! :)

Will try writing to them directly at the address provided and try disputing through Callcredit as well.

From my experience, Callcredit tend to be very unhelpful though. Their response is likely to take 4 weeks - and will no doubt state I must contact them myself directly.

It doesn't appear on my Experian or Equifax files - otherwise I would have disputed it through them as suggested.

Hopefully it will not be too difficult :o
    Although I did my through Experian, I would definately say that writing yourself will be way quicker. I had to write to two myself for various reasons and one updated my file exactly one week to the day of me posting the letter and the other within a week and 2 days of me posting it. I have to say i'm rather impressed they were all so quick to act.

BTW, if CallCredit are saying about a month, then trust me, Experian isn't much better. It took over three weeks to respond to me... hence why I would now totally recommened everyone just does it themselves.
  • Doucam
    Doucam Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    DH had them on one of his debts, his barclaycard! but amazingly they have updated his account correctly, naughty barclaycard though for selling it on in the first place.
  • ~Bella~
    ~Bella~ Posts: 18 Forumite
    Doucam wrote: »
    DH had them on one of his debts, his barclaycard! but amazingly they have updated his account correctly, naughty barclaycard though for selling it on in the first place.

Hi... To get it corrected, did he contact Barclaycard or TTI SPC?
  • I managed to find an email for them, ttispc.com@directnicprivacy.com
  • dojoman
    dojoman Posts: 12,027 Forumite
    Contact them directly, I found them really helpful, this is the address I used:) If you have no joy ask CallCredit to contact them for you

TTISPC
    PO Box 9674
    Nottingham
    NG1 9FJ
    :pB&SC No. 298
    Life`s Tragedy is that we get OLD too soon
    and WISE too late!
  • After seeing information wrong on my credit file I have decided to contact the suppliers who have the wrong info.

One of the Suppliers/creditors were TTI SPC

I have managed to contact TTI SPC today via phone & email & I must say they are very helpful. Their contact details are

Bankruptcy Dept 0843 170 3171
    email [EMAIL="bankruptcy@tdx.com"]bankruptcy@tdx.com[/EMAIL]

I hope this helps people out
  • I have received a letter from TTI SPC saying they have purchased my account from NEXT and that they will deal with my Nominee or Supervisor as required by law and that it will be dealt with by the Insolvency Exchange. This account was under a DRO which finished its moriatorium perriod in September so all debts are satisfied. I have never had and IVA or been bankrupt, I don't have (or know what) a nominee or supervisor and Next are saying they have not sold my account to anyone. Can anyone help with suggestions as to what they are on about or what i can do?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure