MrCloud

Comments

• MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    MKwife wrote: »
    When I finally got in contact with him he said he never received the postal order and to send another!!!

I assume you obtained proof that the postal order was cashed? I assume you sent it by a traceable method that proved that it was received? If not, what grounds do you base your accusation upon?
  • i bought a t shirt over 3 months ago ,he took my money but i have recieved no t shirt no refund no apology ,i have sent numerous e mails and phoned him to date i have had no reply ,i have contacted trading standards and gave the all the adresses of sites like this one and all the details i have to them ,they are saying this is a police matter now due to the amount of fraud that is being carried out i advise everyone to put 5 mins bye and contact trading standards and give all the info they can get on him plus the adresses of all the sites like this one complaining about him ,i dont want my money back i want this guy arrested and his sites shut down ,i spend a lot of time finding out as much information on this guy as possible then give it to the authorities ,he has to register thigs use adresses etc something will tie back to him and when it does he is screwed
  • if we all contact at least watchdog and trading standards then we can stop people like this. don’t just be angry let’s all do something about it.
    Lancashire County Council
    Trading Standards
    58 - 60 Guildhall Street
    Preston
    Lancashire
    PR1 3NU
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/contact_index.shtml
  • MrCloud
    If you would like to contact me Martin and identify yourself I shall investigate your claims.
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    Looks like enough damage has been done and regardless of the appologies on here by "MrCloud", the damamge has been done- No-one will be using them again!
  • i have sent you numerous e mails and left messages on the mobile number and got no reply ,why do you want to start talking to me now craig ,all i wanted was my t shirt that i have paid for in good faith
  • ive been checking mr clouds site and i see he is using atari logos and nintendo amongst others who do i contact about copyright theft as i dont think he has a licence to sell them is it trading standards i contact can anyone help
  • MrCloud
    If you are genuine Martin you will contact us. Posting libellous comments in a public forum will not produce an amiable solution.
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    I wouldnt bother anymore MrCloud, everyone has formed their opinions now- the damage has been done
  • MrCloud
    Not bother investigating customers claim's of not receiving goods? That's not how we do business 'Butlers'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure