Cottages4You / Tesco Clubcard Offer

On the Tesco Clubcard Rewards website I was looking at travel offers and see they have two offers for Cottages4You.

I have done a search but couldn't see this posted elsewhere. Apologies if I missed it.

Redeem £30 Clubcard vouchers to get a £100 token to use on Cottages4You booking. Only one token per booking.

January/February Offer - redeem £25 Clubcard vouchers to get a £100 token if you order the token by 28 February 2013 and then book a 7 night stay by 14 March 2013. It says this is valid for bookings for stays up to 31 December 2013.
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence": Desiderata

Comments

• sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    These vouchers are great. Used one for a weeks break over new year. Fabulous cottage in N. Wales for such a good price with the discount.

Do your research carefully, they have lots of choices but remember the photos are of course taken to show the places in the best light, a cottage that looks private may have a surprise just out of shot! - like a great big farmhouse or a main road (Based on the map/information given on the site I have managed to find some places on google maps/street view). Not necessarily a problem just to bear in mind.
    Also look at the pictures/description, if going a cold time of year a cottage with central heating is a lot nicer than one with those rubbish convector heaters on the walls. Walking distance of a pub is vital, eat out in the evening and enjoy a drink without having to drive.

I will be using it again.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • sharonr
    sharonr Posts: 311 Forumite
    Just discovered this myself and am currently looking to book two weeks. Has anyone cheekily tried to book two subsequent, seperate weeks in the same cottage to get £200 off the total cost of the holiday?
  • Please do your research before booking with cottages4you. They are very overpriced due to taking 28% of each booking before paying the cottage owners.
    You will probably get a cottage much cheaper if you book direct with owners and especially if you want to book 2 weeks you should be able to negotiate a discount.
    Of course if something happens with the cottage you book they will source another any you can buy insurance through them too.
    Sorry if I sound so bitter but cottages4you have stung us baby as cottage owners.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport