Kitchensuber

Comments

• PDC
    PDC Posts: 805 Forumite
    We keep getting spam from these people, they either list solidwoodkitchen or cheapestkitchensintheworld both .co.uk and with either 01512 032 895 or 0161 669 4780 as the phone number.

We are getting dozens of emails a week from them and they don't reply to requests to stop, sorry to hear of everyone else's troubles with them.
  • When all the other kitchens I could find online cost upwards of £3,500, the one I got off Kitchens Uber was only £1,495, and it looks fantastic. I can't speak for all the other posters but I can't say anything bad about this company. Saving a few grand on a new kitchen ain't something to be sniffed at - I could use all the money I saved to fund a pretty nice holiday for my family. No scratches, no missing hinges, it was all perfect and it looks just lovely. :money: :j
  • Attention !!!!
    Uber kitchens / interior home design of rossendale are one and the same they also trade under several other names so beware they are total scammers , do not believe the hype that they say or any postings that say that they are a good company that sells quality kitchens , those postings are false !!! I am a fully qualified joiner and have my city and guilds with over 30 years experience , so i know what i am talking about , i have been unlucky enough to experience the pathetic quality of the kitchens supplied by these so called companies , i have fitted a couple of these kitchens for people that dont have lots of money that thought they were getting a bargin but were hoodwinked by the false promises made by these companies , and were left to spend atleast a thousand pound each to try and sort out the part and poor quality kitchen that was deliverd , dont call them as they put you on hold for hours and every minute your on hold generates them more cash at your expense , call trading standards instead and make a report to the taxman ! Any company that only trades in cash is guaranteed to be scammers after your hard earnd cash and dose not tell the taxman anything so come on lets hit these companies in the pocket via the taxman , they sell quality failed units mismatching doors and drawer fronts and colours of different shades, hinges and door handles are of very very poor quality as is the fixings and materials used to build the carcases and wall units , they dont even send enough fixings , they only part deliver your order with the promise of a next day delivery of the rest of your order which never comes so you have to call them back then get put on hold that generates them money at your expense , they will not call back or sort out your order that you have paid for as by that time they will have had your cash , , trust me stay well away , do with out and save up and get a real company with a shop or office that is in your area to fit your kitchen , that way if you have a problem it wouldnt be to hard to get hold of them and never pay cash any company that insists on cash is fake company out to screw you for every penny they can get
  • Another thing that I forgot to say was they don't sell shaker kitchens , its a poor quality fake that they supply , so you have been warnd , and why dose all the positive feeds sound like a sales pitch ??? Mmm think about it , don't be fooled.
  • HelenLC wrote: »
    This company appear to have vanished - taking half my kitchen and my money with them. I've been calling and emailing these people repeatedly over the past month since some of my kitchen was delivered. I adapted to spending and hour and a half on hold to get through and then being cut off, they ignored emails. Now their numbers are unobtainable. I've sent another email but have the horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

If anyone finds another number for them please let me know.

We are missing 4 doors still. Here is the number I have been using successfully - i.e.the number works - but whether you get any help subsequently????? 0161 694 785. They tell me that there are 9 of them in the 'call centre' but they are not in the same building as the 'despatch' dept. They appear to do everything on paper since that is the excuse for the long wait on the phone - the paperwork has to be found. They also say Martin Sersen never takes telephone calls.

The guy who delivered our doors and took the cash requested on delivery said we would get a receipt sent by the office, but of course that has not been forthcoming.
  • Why will Trading Standards not take action against these people? I have had the same experience as most others on this thread. One major unit was not delivered with the others. I was told it would follow later that day in a larger van. Nothing turned up. We were then told that it was out of stock and would be sent a week later. No sign of it and it is impossible to get through to anyone. Even if they are not crooked this is the worst customer service I have ever encountered.
  • BEWARE Don't touch this company with a barge pole!!

At the end of October 2012 we saw an ad in the local paper for kitchens. The rep came round and gave us a good price (approx £1,000) for supply of kitchen to a house for which we are landlords. Our joiner fitted the kitchen and then we went on holiday. Incidentally our joiner was very uncomplimentary about the quality of the kitchen. On our return the tenant infomed us that the oven element had burned out. The kitchen company picked up the oven and took it away to diagnose the fault. After many many phone calls and hanging on the end of a phone line for up to an hour, approx 3 months later we are still waiting for the return of the repaired oven. Also, our tenant informed us that 3 of the burners on the gas hob did not work and the knobs were loose. Needless to say our tenant is not very happy and we have had to compensate them and buy another oven and hob from another supplier and have them fitted at more additional expense. What was originally a 'cheap' kitchen has ended up costing double what it originally cost us. Believe me and not not some of the other 'satisfied' customers on this site.
  • The saga continues!

Received a phone call promising to deliver the repaired oven on Saturday. What a surprise noone turned up. What a shower!!
  • When all the other kitchens I could find online cost upwards of £3,500, the one I got off Kitchens Uber was only £1,495, and it looks fantastic. I can't speak for all the other posters but I can't say anything bad about this company. Saving a few grand on a new kitchen ain't something to be sniffed at - I could use all the money I saved to fund a pretty nice holiday for my family. No scratches, no missing hinges, it was all perfect and it looks just lovely. :money: :j

I got a kitchen from this company before Christmas - money was tight as you can imagine and I desperately needed something for next to nothing that could be installed and looking great within a fortnight. Without fail, they stuck to their word and provided me with a hard to believe quote for 11 complete floor and wall units with a 3m length of their new Sparkley effect laminate worktop. I would have preferred the units to come already assembled but beggers can't be choosers.

I didn't use their recommended fitters as I had a little extra cash from my budget so used a local company. The quality of the carcasses was of high standard, the worktop looks excellent (and was so cheap) and I am super impressed. :T
  • Competition in the kitchen world must be fierce these days. That's all I can imagine can be the reason for the comments found on here.

I ordered a kitchen for my father in law last year from these guys and it was a great little bargain. He was planning on buying somewhere cheaper and renting out his house which meant ripping out the kitchen and putting in a new one. I searched the internet for a kitchen supplier that wasn't producing exquisite kitchens to be sold at ridiculous prices because he had a price in mind for me to keep to. Their representative came to the house and discussed all of his options to keep within budget. He was in and out in no more than 45 minutes and John payed the deposit. Me and my pal have put the kitchen in and there were a few handles and hinges missing from the order but we went and picked these up from the warehouse ourselves. I think that if you keep things simple, the outcome isn't as stressful. I wanted to get him a cheap kitchen and new not to expect the world on a plate and we're completely satisfied with the products. The call centre can be a bit busy at certain times of the day but be persistent.

Either rival companies are playing dirty here or the company may have changed it's ways recently.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure