Cosmetic Research- test free toiletries, cosmetics and skincare (merged)

Comments

• wendiewoo
    wendiewoo Posts: 221 Forumite
    Ive tested cotton wool, wrinkle cream, concealer, kids toothpaste, lipstick, bathroom cleaner, swimming shampoo and 2-in shampoo,cleanser, mascara and eye cream. But I am over 30 get alot of invites for wrinkle/ageing products.
    I wished upon a star tonight that I would see you once more,
    To hold you in my arms and tell you how much I love you,
    To hear your voice, to kiss your cheek oh for just one more time,
    But all I have are memories and a heart full of love and tears.
  • tullula_2
    tullula_2 Posts: 461 Forumite
    :beer: cheers- am over 40 so hopefully will get some good products to try.:D
    Happy to be here.:D :hello:
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    i only joined yesterday and i have been invited and accepted to test my first product already.

thanks op :j
  • Westywoodpecker
    Westywoodpecker Posts: 6,512 Forumite
    I joined a few months ago & have only tested one thing. Having said that I did have to compare from two different brands & then got to keep them both. As previously mentioned you do have to respond to emails quick!!
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • ella2ethan1
    ella2ethan1 Posts: 191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I joined a couple of months ago and havnet heard anything since and filled out profiles for both the kids and hubby too!!!

I my go recheck what ive put now

Sarah x
  • Frogling
    Frogling Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I joined a couple of months ago and havnet heard anything since and filled out profiles for both the kids and hubby too!!!

I my go recheck what ive put now

Sarah x

Quite a few people have said that they've received very few invites. Just wanted to check - have you done the Online Training? This means that you should be offered more trials.

To get to this area, log in and go to the 'Information' tab at the top of the page. In there, you will find a 'Training' section. Complete all of it (takes approx 10 mins) and hopefully you will be invited to more trials!
  • jaxxy00
    jaxxy00 Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    I joined just 4 days ago and have today been sent an email for first trial test and accepted. I have now just completed the training section so maybe i will get even more! The profiling seems to take ages but i suppose the more they know about you the better. I would like to know why they asked for tesco clubcard and boots advantage card numbers though. Anyone got any ideas? I though maybe its so they can see what type of products you normally buy, but then i didnt think tesco or boots were allowed to share that information.
  • silkcutblue
    silkcutblue Posts: 635 Forumite
    I have had about 8 invitations but you need to answer them within 30mins of getting or they are full :)

They are great.
  • Ratty_2
    Ratty_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    I joined almost exactly a year ago, and for the first six months I had 2, sometimes 3 trials a month. Since then...nada. I'm just going to go and log in and see if I've had invitations I've missed, or anything bizarre like that.

I have had some lovely stuff though, so can't complain!

Ratty
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    I signed up yesterday and have just recieved an email from oralcare welcoming me and saying they look forward to sending me samples, do i reply to this :confused:

it doesnt say i need to
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family