Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    edited 11 August 2013 at 9:01AM
    My balance (but not target meter) has jumped up by 100 SB - says something about Comment Hookup - no idea what that is!

Just found out from Facebook - i won yesterdays bonus :)
  • The people that have had the non crediting DS's, have you done them through the new tab on the surveys page or the usual calendar card on hp?

On fb, people who did through the new survey page tab haven't had credit for the DS. But the hp card does 'seem' to credit.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,479
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    My balance (but not target meter) has jumped up by 100 SB - says something about Comment Hookup - no idea what that is!

Your reply got chosen for a bonus on fb
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    The people they have had the non crediting DS's, have you done them through the new tab on the surveys page or the usual calendar card on hp?

On fb, people who did through the new survey page tab haven't had credit for the DS they have done via that. But the hp card does 'seem' to credit.

Both mine were through the new survey page tab......
  • zugzwang wrote: »
    With bonuses, games, searches, codes etc., things add up and you can do well just on Swagbucks. But I think £50/month on Swagbucks is hard going (its time consuming, not everything credits as it should), so IMO you should consider an additional site.

I think Swagbucks lacks videos apart from SBTV. Really recommend joining either ClixSense , Neobux or InstaGC for the TokenAds wall which has lots of videos.

Clicksense and InstaGC also have a radio thing which is worth investigating. ClixSense allows you to check out in cash to paypal (InstaGC is Amazon vouchers).

I think you make more money for the time you put in, if you spread yourself a little between the sites, even though most offers do turn up on all the sites.

Yes I agree that is what I do, spread myself between Swagbucks, Neobux and Clixsense earning wise. They all have offers slightly different and I always look between the three sites to check which is paying the highest for offers. It is best to work between different sites and I find combining Swagbucks with other sites is a good way to make decent money online.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    I did my DS through the new tab... not any more!
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I have always been credited for daily surveys. But I do use the old tab on homepage
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • Your reply got chosen for a bonus on fb

I got one too....yay!
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • There seems to be issues (surprise surprise!) with the new survey dashboard section for the DS section. Stick to the the card on hp for now on I recommend :)

EDIT: there's a video on supersonic wall for 1sb
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • JessStar
    JessStar Posts: 200 Forumite
    Just got 15 SB for searching yahoo :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills