Littlewoods - any advice appreciated

2»

Comments

• JohnLa
    JohnLa Posts: 13 Forumite
    JohnLa wrote: »
    I will start a thread but SO angry at the moment I have emailed Littlewoods Help Team with my questions maybe they can sort it but Im not holding my breath.

Prove me wrong Dave please

Good job I didn't hold my breath
  • JohnLa
    edited 11 May 2012 at 9:47PM
    Good job I didn't hold my breath

Littlewoods Help are as bad as the Customer Services section they won't rectify my account as they cancelled an order for a printer I ordered.

But they finally gave me the answer to one my questions. Its taken another 3 or 4 emails on top of the 6 I sent to customer services.
  • Littlewoods
    Littlewoods Posts: 160 Organisation Representative
    Littlewoods Help are as bad as the Customer Services section they won't rectify my account as they cancelled an order for a printer I ordered.

But they finally gave me the answer to one my questions. Its taken another 3 or 4 emails on top of the 6 I sent to customer services.

Hi Johnla,

We are in the process of sending you an email to advise how we will be able to rectify your account.

With regards to your emails - unfortunately we can only respond to emails that come from the email address that is registered on the account and unfortunately, as the prefix differed with your email address, our system did not recognise your email address.

We have your account details and will continue to respond to the stored email address.

Many Thanks

Dave
    Littlewoods Help Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Littlewoods MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • JohnLa
    edited 12 May 2012 at 9:39PM
    Had so many problems with Littlewoods my advice to anybody wishing to join them go somwhere else more problems today.They make it so hard to order anything I'm a new customer tempted to close my account. Littlewoods Help is good it just seem to be the rest of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure