Cadbury Unwrap Gold

Comments

• lonwy
    lonwy Posts: 1 Newbie
    its ok, i was told they would be in touch within 7 days, e mailed after 14 days to say i hadn't been contacted. got an e mail back shortly to say to contact them again in a few days if i hadn't heard anything. e mailed on the 11th june and heard back today :) (12th june). Looking forward to being a vip though :)
  • lonwy wrote: »
    its ok, i was told they would be in touch within 7 days, e mailed after 14 days to say i hadn't been contacted. got an e mail back shortly to say to contact them again in a few days if i hadn't heard anything. e mailed on the 11th june and heard back today :) (12th june). Looking forward to being a vip though :)

The same thing happened to me, just checking if anyone has their tickets yet??? I don't know if I should give it more time or if I'm behind time and haven't received yet, lol.:j
  • I personally haven't received my tickets yet. This whole VIP event doesn't sound very organised to be honest. Also, I am not sure how they would go about making us feel like VIPs. For a start, entry is free to Hyde Park anyway during BT London Live.
  • Hello this is my 1st post so not sure what to do! I also received a email to say I have won an olympic package this includes coach there tickets to 2 Olympic games and hotel for 2 nights? Has any one else had this? They said I should get my paperwork next week!
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Re the VIP thing - I also won this prize and apart from a couple of emails have heard nothing - i rang them last week as had a problem with a code i was putting in and asked about the VIP thing and she said they'd had some problems with a promoter and were still finalising details. Not convinced this is going to happen.
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • PriceyUK
    PriceyUK Posts: 15 Forumite
    @PriceyUK - did you ever get your event tickets?

I also apparently won 2 tickets to a Cadbury event, a couple of weeks ago and they would call in 7 days. But no phone call so far, I contacted Cadbury customer services, who asked again for my details, but I just got a message back from them, saying thanks for your mail. I'm thinking this is just some kind of scam as having to call you to confirm the prize sounds dodgy, they could have just mailed me the details. :cry:

No tickets yet, but I did get a phone call, followed up by an email on 6th June that said:

"This is a courtesy email to let you know that we will be announcing the full details of the event shortly and will contact you soon to arrange your visit."

Tomorrow will be six weeks since that email, so I guess this week or next could technically be regarded as being "soon". Oh and I did email them again last week, but heard nothing back.

As someone else has said, the event at Hyde Park is called "BT London Live". Aside from the opening and closing concerts, the tickets to gain access to Hyde Park are free (from TicketMaster, I believe), but as this prize is a "VIP Experience", I'm presuming there will be some kind of VIP package attached.

UPDATE - I've just had a look at the TicketMaster site and it seems for a charge you can buy special tickets providing access to a free bar, BBQ, chill out area, etc etc. So it may be that?

If anyone else who's won a "Cadbury VIP Experience" HAS heard back or knows more, please do let me know because I want to book some time off work if the prize is only valid on a weekday!

Come on Cadbury!
  • dawnie1972
    I have spoken to Cadbury today as they had not returned my call following a problem with a code that I won with. I also enquired about the Cadburys VIP experience. To say the lady on the phone was unhelpful and rude was an understatment, however I had a missed call 30 mins later with a voicemail message stating they were phoning to give me exact details of my VIP experience and would try to call me again in the next couple of days - i tried to call the number back but it was unobtainable so i rang cadburys again and have asked for a call back from the lady regarding the VIP details. As soon as i hear anything I will let you know.
  • dawnie1972
    Ok I've spoken to the lady that rang me earlier re the VIP thing - all it is is guaranteed priority admission to BT London Live (and the cadbury part of it), there are a few dates available ie 27th July, 29th July, 30th July and a few in August. As has been said before these tickets are free anyway and the sun were doing an offer last week whereby you could book up to 4 guaranteed admission tickets for free (which I did) so this prize is not of interest to me. There are 2 alternatives : 1) a family ticket for 2 adults, 2 children to Cadburys World (I've had a look online and this is worth £45), or 2) a hamper full of cadburys goodies. I've chosen the hamper. If anyone is still waiting for details ring the Cadburys consumer number on 0121 451 4444 and ask them to get someone to contact you re the VIP experience. The lady that rang me was called maria and rang me from 01429 278300 (this number doesnt accept incoming calls so you have to ring cadburys and get them to pass the message on).
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    well done :j:j:j
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    :T:T well done :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure