Boden Autumn preview site 20% off plus free delivery

lilmiss1982
lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 9 June 2010 at 12:09PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.bodenpreview.co.uk/

The new autumn collection can now be pre-ordered from Boden

20% and free deliverly until 30th of June

PR7V

+ Quidco 5.5%

Happy shopping:j
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.

Comments

• shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Thank you from me. Not thank you from wilted credit card :eek:. Just ordered a few tops for the baby in winter. Not that I haven't got drawers full of the next size up or anything ;).
  • Does anyone know how you can still get Quidco cashback even though there isn't a direct link to the autumn/winter preview from the Boden site? Surely copying and pasting the link in cancels out the Quidco link?
  • conradmum
    conradmum Posts: 5,018
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Does anyone know how you can still get Quidco cashback even though there isn't a direct link to the autumn/winter preview from the Boden site? Surely copying and pasting the link in cancels out the Quidco link?

I've ordered some things from this preview site. I tried to get cashback by going through quidco but you can't get to the site except by modifying the website address. No cashback tracked for me. :( However have a look at the discount vouchers board. There was a voucher on there that I used to get some more money off, I think.
  • lilmiss1982
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Mines vaildated on Quidco.

I logged into Quidco then opened the Boden preview page.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • Thanks Lilmiss, that's a great offer. Just a shame I've spent yet more money on Boden!
  • leona71
    leona71 Posts: 618 Forumite
    thank you x
    Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it.:A
  • conradmum
    conradmum Posts: 5,018
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Mines vaildated on Quidco.

I logged into Quidco then opened the Boden preview page.

Could you explain how you opened the preview page from the main site please? I'm probably being thick but I can't see how to. If I can get another few percent cashback I'll reorder my stuff.
  • lilmiss1982
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    conradmum wrote: »
    Could you explain how you opened the preview page from the main site please? I'm probably being thick but I can't see how to. If I can get another few percent cashback I'll reorder my stuff.

You can't open the preview page from the main boden site, simply use that new window you've opened to view the preview page (copy and paste link in first post) and mines tracked and validated in Quidco that way on two orders.
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've had a quick look at the site and sadly see many things I like! I notice they won't be dispatched until August - does anyone know if Boden will charge your credit card now or at the point of despatch for these? I would have thought at despatch however I returned a dress to Boden recently and the replacement had a wait time of 10 weeks so I expected them to refund me and re charge me at despatch however they just held onto the original cash so I'm a bit wary of placing potentially £5/600 order for August and them taking the cash now?

Thanks
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • Im 99% sure they charge at despatch - I woudl give them a call on the customer service number to be sure, just incase! There customer service is second to none, always had a great service when had to speak to them.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure