£5 off £30 spend aldi voucher in today's Mirror

2»

Comments

• i used a few of the offer vouchers today (kitchen towel, dishwasher tablets, lemonade) with my 5 pound voucher no problem. the till operator has to manually adjust the price & manually take off the fiver, i am fairly sure the nice aldi people in my local store wouldn't make you pay separately if you had multiple copies of the voucher for multiple bottles of lemonade...
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• Debrac
    Debrac Posts: 218 Forumite
    I bought two newspapers and the staff in our local Aldi were fine when I used vouchers for 2xdry roasted nuts,2xsalted biscuits, 2xlemonade, 1x kitchen roll, 2xchocolate curls plus the £5 off voucher all together so saved £10.90 in total :j
  • jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    We've just been to our local Aldi and were told we could only use a single voucher at a time with the £5 off!

We were not too happy about this, especially now we've just read the above post.

:mad:
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    I used the £5 off my shopping and the 4 Bird roast coupon and was given 50% (£5) off my bird and not the 30% shown on the coupon :T that made it £4.99.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Meadows
    Debrac wrote: »
    I bought two newspapers and the staff in our local Aldi were fine when I used vouchers for 2xdry roasted nuts,2xsalted biscuits, 2xlemonade, 1x kitchen roll, 2xchocolate curls plus the £5 off voucher all together so saved £10.90 in total :j
    jbro wrote: »
    We've just been to our local Aldi and were told we could only use a single voucher at a time with the £5 off!
    We were not too happy about this, especially now we've just read the above post.:mad:

The way I read that post is that they used 2 coupons for the items but only one on the £5 off, which is fair enough that Aldi will only let you use one of these coupons at a time
  • jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    Meadows wrote: »
    The way I read that post is that they used 2 coupons for the items but only one on the £5 off, which is fair enough that Aldi will only let you use one of these coupons at a time

We only had one £5 voucher. It was the 10 other vouchers for money off specific products that they would only accept one of. (ie. to use any more of the specific product vouchers needed a separate visit.)
  • ic
    ic Posts: 3,291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Just to follow up on my own question - I used the £5 off + a few of the individual product vouchers together in one transaction, no problem. There was a sign up asking that you tell them about the vouchers before they start scanning - they apply the discounts manually.
  • Meadows
    jbro wrote: »
    We only had one £5 voucher. It was the 10 other vouchers for money off specific products that they would only accept one of. (ie. to use any more of the specific product vouchers needed a separate visit.)

I would have to have queried that with the store manager as they published the coupons along side the £5 one and most stores allowed customers to purchase in one transaction. I used the 4 Bird Roast coupon and the £5 one at the same time.
  • Debrac wrote: »
    They're usually valid for 7 days so sent hubby off to get 2 papers - one for this week and one for next week!:j
    I can't find my voucher. Is today the last day I can use it?
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I can't find my voucher. Is today the last day I can use it?

Valid tomorrow as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport