Free Brain Training

Comments

• Thanks for this. I feel less of a zombie after my baby has kept me up all night. Combined with lots of coffee, it helps :)
  • WEEGIE
    WEEGIE Posts: 11,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :D Thanks for the link, looks like fun. :D
    Like good food and drink?
    Try Hotel Chocolat and Baileys.
    :drool: :drool: :smiley:
  • I recognise a couple of money saver names on the high score board - cool
    It's not that I'm tight - I just love the rush of a bargain!
  • Chaz1
    Chaz1 Posts: 99 Forumite
    This is a great site, Thank you
  • Hi everyone - I'm with the company that made Actibrain and was told about this forum post. I think quite a few of you on here have started using Actibrain, which is brilliant.

Please let us know what you think of it, we're trying to keep improving it. If you have any problems or suggestions then we'll monitor this thread now we know it's here.

Littlewren - sorry to hear about your problem, it seems unlikely to be Actibrain as it is written in Flash which can't damage your PC even if you want it to. We've tried to repeat the problem and can't, and no-one else has reported a prob like this. Has it happened again?

Cheers,
    Dave
  • mayb_2
    mayb_2 Posts: 894 Forumite
    Hi Dave

I assume that there is a privacy policy in there somewhere, only your service agreement didn't mention one - I don't want my info shared with anyone else for advertising purposes for instance and could see no way of opting out.
  • Had been thinking about getting one of those Nintendo brain trainer things (sucked in by Julie Walters advert) but wondered how to justify the cost. This is brilliant and will try to do it everyday!
  • Wow thanks!! Yet another totally addictive site, there goes the day again.....:D
  • Hi Mayb - I'll take a look at the terms of use, thanks for pointing that out. We certainly won't be giving/selling the email addresses to anyone, we might email people ourselves once in a while but we hate spam too!

Looking busy on the site today, we were mentioned in Martin's newletter today! :)
  • red
    red Posts: 666 Forumite
    Hi Mayb - I'll take a look at the terms of use, thanks for pointing that out. We certainly won't be giving/selling the email addresses to anyone, we might email people ourselves once in a while but we hate spam too!

Looking busy on the site today, we were mentioned in Martin's newletter today! :)

just to say thanks and good to know!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure