Archna's Free Game of the Week: Duck, think outside the flock

Options
25 levels for you to swim through. The first few will take you no time, but they get progressively harder.

Link to the game: Duck, think outside the flock

Don't forget to send me your top suggestions for games! Puzzle games are my faves but you can beat a good old platform game! If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• faithless
    faithless Posts: 782 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, that link took me to some cricket game, but I searched for and found the game, which was quite fun (can you tell I'm supposed to be working?!)

http://theflashgames.blogspot.com/2008/08/duck-think-outside-flock.html

Have fun!
  • earthmother
    earthmother Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I like it - it's the quietest 20 minutes I've had since the school holidays started :rotfl:

Between myself, and my 7 and (almost) 5 years olds, we got to level 25 - and now we're stuck.
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • Carnaby_lamb
    Options
    I cant believe i managed to complete this first!:rolleyes:

nb. Level 25 is noughts and crosses.
  • alison99_2
    alison99_2 Posts: 664 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for highlighting this brilliant game, I know that Bart the game's author will be thrilled you appreciate him so much.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
  • philandstuff
    Options
    I can't beat level 25 at all. The game plays perfectly, and it's impossible to force a win in noughts and crosses against perfect play :(
  • philandstuff
    Options
    Got it. The whole game was fantastic :T except level 25 which was just a matter of finding the one game path in which the computer makes a mistake, which just wasn't fun :mad: Other than that, I'm very impressed. I like games which need no instructions :D

Definitely one of this columns better picks!
  • TowcesterWolf
    Options
    Not a bad little game!
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    level 24 took ages!

Solution for level 25 below, written in white so highlight to read:

first pick bottom row left, computer goes in the centre.

then pick top row right, computer picks top left.

then pick bottom right, you now have two options to win either middle row right or bottom row centre.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • littlestar1981
    Options
    done... just gonna have that music in my head now!!
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • palewillow_2
    Options
    :T I managed it, yipee ! It was great fun, loved the game !:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills