91p Phone Cases and Chargers!!

pawsies
pawsies Posts: 1,957
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 19 February 2013 at 4:30PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/mobile-phone-accessories/801_7565_70719_xx_xx/1_12/price-asc/xx-criteria.html

mostly for iphones/samsung galaxies

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: PC World has confirmed the 91p phone accessories are available in-store and online while stocks last. Most of the items are only available to collect in-store though, so be sure to find out where your nearest is before buying. Thanks to pawsies for sharing these offers.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Many thanks, nothing available from my local store : (
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • Mike_J
    Mike_J Posts: 998
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Aren't Currys/PC World notorious for their x.91 prices. So often its been said that if it ends in a 91p the item actually doesnt exist. From a PCWorld staff member "unavailable for home delivery" = there is none and unlikley to ever be any in the central warehouse so you have to be lucky and find it in stores clearance stock.
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    Mike_J wrote: »
    Aren't Currys/PC World notorious for their x.91 prices. So often its been said that if it ends in a 91p the item actually doesnt exist. From a PCWorld staff member "unavailable for home delivery" = there is none and unlikley to ever be any in the central warehouse so you have to be lucky and find it in stores clearance stock.

If it ends in 97p it is end of line (discontinued). If it ends 91p the item as you say doesn't exist so probably not find stock anywhere.
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • rochycoo
    rochycoo Posts: 130 Forumite
    I found a 91p case available for collection from hereford branch, i think you just have to be lucky enough to find any in stock

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/belkin-iphone-4-4s-finish-026-case-black-12350434-pdt.html
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.:)
  • Lisaray
    Lisaray Posts: 15 Forumite
    edited 18 February 2013 at 8:57PM
    91p?? wow.. only yesterday i bought a case for 5.99 on ebay. Wish I had seen this thread yesterday.

out of stock within 10 miles :(
  • Lyndylou
    Lyndylou Posts: 259 Forumite
    Reserved 2 of these http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/morfica-iphone-4-case-clear-06764404-pdt.html last night, got a phone call at noon today saying they were out of stock :(
  • We picked up an iPod touch 4th gen crystal hard case for 91p at the Coventry store (the one near Dunelm) a they had 3 or 4 others in a bargain bin near to the checkouts.
    Liz
  • LeaLea89
    LeaLea89 Posts: 359
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    brilliant, some cases for the s3 available to pick up in the meadowhall branch :)
    SPC6 #116 £652.75
    SPC7 #116 £674.50
    SPC8 #116 £1010
  • I bought some nice cases at bareprice.com
    bargain!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts